Exciting news!
tbf even if it was just Jiggmin VC'd with Bls and nothing else, shows he still realises there's something here which is more than coulda been said 5 years ago lol
á
(13th May 2020, 5:07 AM)Speedblur Wrote: I just think this "exciting news" is extremely disingenuous. Jiggmin's abandoned his fan base multiple times. This can be perceived as crying wolf.
I mean I kinda took the "exciting news" as the fact that Jiggmin is happy and healthy.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj
(13th May 2020, 5:07 AM)Speedblur Wrote: I just think this "exciting news" is extremely disingenuous. Jiggmin's abandoned his fan base multiple times. This can be perceived as crying wolf.

The exciting news is that I had a video chat with Jiggmin and that he's alive and well. In my opinion, the details of the meeting are interesting, so I shared them. I believe that's pretty far from crying wolf.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
50% posts are like: yay jiggmin 

the other 50%
[Image: baby-girl-stands-crying-loudly-standing-...24x683.jpg]
[Insert something clever here]
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Eternal, gemj, Janelle, lalafox, tadtad
I remember way back when jiggmin, had recently abandoned us.. I was confused because at the time at high school, jv was my life. I wanted an answer on why he didn’t message us “goodbye”. When I was searching for answers, I found phone numbers along with his name and address, so I called it every day at 3:00 pm as soon as schools out. The first few days I had no answer, but after a week of calling his number and no answer I gave up hope.. until one day.. I called and he answered, I was in shock and extremely happy, I choked the call and answered like I was a little kid.. “ oh hey! Is this Jacob? Um.. I can’t believe you answered.. I called to ask you a few questions.. I was wondering where have you been because you aren’t on your website.. “ he told me was working on a website that wasn’t jv and that’s all about everything I can remember about that at the time I was surprised as I was if he would reply to your PMs lol.

About bubble racing.. i wish him good luck on this project, but since he was worked on futurism and we all know how that turned out, I kinda don’t want to jinx it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon