hi i'm new
hey guys i just saw the new jiggmin game being announced which was mildly interesting. so how are things going here? is this forum alive?
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Dangevin, dotime, Fresh Cookies, gemj, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, new bat pr2
More alive than AF imo lol
But yeah this is a good place for PR2 suggestions and discussion also so this along with discord has a good community still
á
Much more alive than AF and less threads about dysfunctional parents
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, David, gemj, thique, Uptight 534
(9th May 2020, 11:40 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Much more alive than AF and less threads about dysfunctional parents

oof
á
Welcome back.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
Heya Proc!
Bubble Racing is more so a little experimental demo at this point in time rather than any full-fledged game. It's being made for Jiggers to get more used to GoDot, the platform he wishes to use for PRF.
And yes, I'd actually say this forum is alive! A little more than Acid Forums anyways lol
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
welcome back :)
(9th May 2020, 11:40 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Much more alive than AF and less threads about dysfunctional parents
are there any Japanese people here wanting to kill everybody?
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
Hey @ProClifo! So nice to have a JV legend back. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(9th May 2020, 8:01 PM)ProClifo Wrote: are there any Japanese people here wanting to kill everybody?

there is no trace of you know who here you are safe
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
HOWDY

Welcome back?
(9th May 2020, 8:01 PM)ProClifo Wrote: are there any Japanese people here wanting to kill everybody?

Not yet

And don't bully 960KLO he's a good boy
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
haha hello pooclifo
hi noob
ayeo Proclifo!