I'm sorta back :/

And very tired ;_;

Yes! :]

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  â€˘ Mia, Overbeing
(17th March 2024, 10:53 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: I'm sorta back :/

And very tired ;_;

Yes! :]

I love this song. It gave me chills, it's honestly that good.

It sounds nostalgic, especially from 1:58-2:56. It reminds me of trance music that I used to listen to back in the early 2010s.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€˘ Adulock77
(18th March 2024, 1:15 AM)Mia Wrote: I love this song. It gave me chills, it's honestly that good.

It sounds nostalgic, especially from 1:58-2:56. It reminds me of trance music that I used to listen to back in the early 2010s.

That's awesome! thank you :]

I forgot to fix the beginning of the vocals in the second part of the track... it starts a bit off tempo but then it fixes itself later. Oops

But regardless, glad you liked it!
I'm going to try my hardest to continue with the projects I had going for next month (the ones from the other post) but I have been extremely busy with my new job.

Quick question, by any chance... do you know if the Vtuber you watch, Kaela Kovalskia, has any issues in vocal sampling her voice? asking for the cousin of a best friend of a step-brother of mine O_O
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  â€˘ Mia
(23rd March 2024, 10:02 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Quick question, by any chance... do you know if the Vtuber you watch, Kaela Kovalskia, has any issues in vocal sampling her voice? asking for the cousin of a best friend of a step-brother of mine O_O

Honestly, I wouldn't know. She wrote original lyrics for a song but I think the composer/arranger was someone else.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  â€˘ Adulock77
(23rd March 2024, 10:56 PM)Mia Wrote: Honestly, I wouldn't know. She wrote original lyrics for a song but I think the composer/arranger was someone else.

Alright got it!
Thought i asked since i believe you mentioned you've been watching the streams for a long time in another thread/post so... it was a long shot but maaaaybe you have heared about something related to the Vtuber saying something related to reupload of clips or something. Some Vtubers (or Content creators in general) as far as i am aware, don't like their stuff being reposted.

Its all good! :]

I'll make sure to remember that for la- I MEAN-
I will... tell my wife's later cousin's husband's second dog neighbors about er- the... information you provided me... ye...

Based on recent events and continued support, I'm updating the list of tracks of the other post c:
  â€˘ Mia
New track for da newest Cymatics Contest 👀 

I you grew up listening to Oldschool Trance music from the early 2000's like i did, this track is gonna send you back in time! 

woop woop.

Enjoy!!

â€˘ Mia
UPDATE!! (5th of April, 2024)
Just wanted to do a quick update before i forget/have no time!
Two things.

1. I may disappear (again)  for some time again due to my current studies and new job (I'm getting my bachelor's!) so for the next two weeks I'm going radio silent. not even a single beep or much less a boop. I know... the horror.
2. I'm updating the list!

API - Paradise on E (AVL Remix) 
(Drums are done. Melody is still in progress)

AVL - Junglah Junglah (The Untitled DNB track)
PR1 - Future theme Remix
(OUT NOW!)

AVL - Dangedventure 
AVL - Terra Voyage
(The Untitled Hands Up track)
PR2 - Noodle Town remix
(only 20% done. still be a long way to completion)

AVL - Mia's Kingdom (NEW)
AVL - The Overbeing Realm (NEW)
AVL - Ben's Killer Tune 4 THE CODING EMPIRE (NEW)
AVL - Star Festival (PR2 Hands Up Remix) (NEW)

Many of these are officially starting production by the end of this month. If not by the end of the month, in the middle of May or the beginning of June.
I got many crazy ideas since I am starting to improve in the quality and production side of my music quite a lot recently (thanks to recent collaborations and contests!)
So expect a new EP! i am super excited to show the new music i got in the backery!

Look! PR1's Future theme!

(Classic. With the or

(Classic. With the original structure)

(Remixed. My own version of the track)

(if these sound a little dank is because they were both made in a very tight schedule were i literally had zero time to do any final details... and my computer was funny. Might redo it later)

Thank you once more to everyone who has listened to my music in this wonderful community! 
Later!

-AVL
  â€˘ Mia
(6th April 2024, 1:25 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: AVL - Mia's Kingdom (NEW)

I have a good feeling about this one :p

I always thought the PR1 future theme was catchy, but your remix takes that to a whole new level. Amazing! I remember racing on Infernal Hop on PR1 back in 2012-2013 with some friends from school, good times. Whoever got the teleport and could skip that whole jumping section would win every time, haha. If that song gets added to PR2, I would love to make an updated version of Robocity and have that song playing!

It's great to see you putting so much passion into your music, I hope that one day you can achieve some mainstream success off of it. You have grown so much with your music! I am looking forward to Mia's Kingdom (and your other future tracks), I am curious what it will sound like! Oh, and best of luck with your studies! c: