PR2 Monkey Set
[Image: idTXqTz.png]

Here it is! THE MONKEY SET!
the Epic Colours are sending me BANANAS!

pleaseeeee adddddSmile
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZRD For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Bluelightning, Camer the Dragon, Different, Lego-man945, Levente77, Mia, Mulley, Nemo Nation, Overbeing, Stunt, ~JBG~
NEEEEEEED
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stunt For This Useful Post:
  • ZRD
@ZRD What did you use to create the "Monkey Set"? I understand that it has to be uploaded into a vector image for the finishing touches. I've heard things like Adobe Illustrator, AutoDesk, Photoshop, etc.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • ZRD
oo oo aa aa
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, ZRD
(20th March 2024, 8:42 PM)Different Wrote: @ZRD What did you use to create the "Monkey Set"? I understand that it has to be uploaded into a vector image for the finishing touches. I've heard things like Adobe Illustrator, AutoDesk, Photoshop, etc.
yes i used Adobe illustrator, im very new to it but luckily not too bad at drawing, JBG talked me through it Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ZRD For This Useful Post:
  • Different
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes SO MUCH yes!

I want this set :D

With the top hat you will successfully and effectively ''monkey'' with manners.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • ZRD
This is gnarly. This will be a permanent wear if it drops!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, ZRD
(24th March 2024, 5:56 AM)ZRD Wrote: i appreciate the kind words! ty! i doubt it will get added thoughFrown

This is why I've been saying for the past 3 years that we need someone more active to implement these sets because Ben doesn't have time to do it.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • ZRD
(24th March 2024, 5:56 AM)ZRD Wrote: i appreciate the kind words! ty! i doubt it will get added though:(

There may be a chance though! Ben is extremely busy right now but there will be a time for sure in the future... Poor guy is on level 100th in life with the tutorial still going. Give him a chance and he will implement it eventually :]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • ZRD
(24th March 2024, 7:35 AM)Nemo Nation Wrote: This is gnarly.  This will be a permanent wear if it drops!
ahhh man i appreciate the kind words! this is the kind of motivation i need to design more sets!
FIRE AS! Omg we need this ong
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • ZRD