New Music For PR2?
(31st July 2022, 11:51 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Quite a few of these could deffo go in, we need a music update with lots of new songs like these

Thank you Camer, i appreciate it :]
It'll be the most surreal thing in my life to hear my music on one of my most loved games. Legit would die xD if it ever happens and this account goes inactive.... well you know what happened to me :v
(1st May 2021, 11:37 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: A Remix of Sunset Riders!

Enjoy!

I showed this to Chma he said you should make the drop Jiggmin saying "yeah" like in the text tool vid (Motley Monday 15)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(20th August 2022, 7:25 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I showed this to Chma he said you should make the drop Jiggmin saying "yeah" like in the text tool vid (Motley Monday 15)

I'll see what i can do xD that sounds fun to edit! I'll make a remix of Sunset Riders with random Jiggmin voice clips from his old videos.
(20th August 2022, 7:25 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I showed this to Chma he said you should make the drop Jiggmin saying "yeah" like in the text tool vid (Motley Monday 15)

Here you go Camer xD

I hope this is what you and/or Chma had in mind :]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Chma
(22nd August 2022, 12:24 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: Here you go Camer xD

@Chma lmao
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(22nd August 2022, 12:24 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: Here you go Camer xD

Hahahaha that is perfect, exactly what I meant too lmao
Indubitably
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chma For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon
(25th August 2022, 2:50 AM)Chma Wrote: Hahahaha that is perfect, exactly what I meant too lmao

Nice xD If you have any other requests for remixes/songs, I'm all ears :]
(7th July 2020, 9:03 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I will not rest until Bustin is in PR2

Bruhhhhh it's been over 2 years and Bustin is still not in PR2. Get on it @bls1999 I'm sure Neil Cicierega would give permission.

On a more serious note, that Sunset Riders remix should be in PR2. Would fit perfectly. The uh... the non-Jiggmin version. xD
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(3rd September 2022, 5:04 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Bruhhhhh it's been over 2 years and Bustin is still not in PR2. Get on it @bls1999 I'm sure Neil Cicierega would give permission.

On a more serious note, that Sunset Riders remix should be in PR2. Would fit perfectly. The uh... the non-Jiggmin version. xD

Thank you Yomakoy :] i will legit freak out if my music makes it to the game. just the thought of it sounds surreal to me.

Also... Bustin for pr2... well... what levels can the song fit in though?

...maybe... on alien eggs levels cause... u know.............. the eggs are always shooting and the.... um. wait NO
HOLD UP THATS CURSED
- - -Update- - -

Hey! just wanted to say thank you once again to everybody who has listened to my music. from the bottom of my heart, it really means the world to me! :]

This thread just reached over 20.000 views and that's insane to me  Eek

Here's a track i made to celebrate! 

Also... i got a project in the works... it may or may not be yet another EP... and it may or may not be also dedicated to PR2 and its wonderful community... wink* wink* stay tuned!!!

Special thanks to:

Camer the Dragon
TRUC
Ajayci 100
Ashley00
dotime
gemj
Ashley766
Lunanova
LuniFoxo
Nemo Nation
Bls1999
mustangman (Jonathan Mack)
new bat pr2
Resarekt
Shocker14
Titanium
Yomakoy
oxy
Tejs (Genius Shadow)
bazooka
JBG
Chma

-AVL
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, dotime, Nemo Nation, TRUC
Hey yo yo yo check dis out!!

Finally was able to finish this track. it was in the works for i kid you not... 3 years xD 

I was stuck (ironically) for the longest time on how i wanted to structure this song. I was like ''should it have an orchestral tune in the background... nah it doesn't fit... maybe if it's just drop after drop.... hmmm that could get repetitive'' like i was knocking my head on this one for a very long time. Until i just said '***K IT' and went with a full-blown Hard trance track with a very simple structure. I LOVE the vocals. it's one of the coolest loops i ever made. Especially with the fact that it's a sample... from a ballad song... that is reversed... and sped up O.o and it came out sounding like that cuz music production i guess.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
we need to add one of my songs from my mixtapes
Hey! I made a music video of Second to raise :] check it out whenever you get the chance.

(13th October 2022, 6:52 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Hey! I made a music video of Second to raise :] check it out whenever you get the chance.

I'm going to tell you the same thing that I told @Justinbob100 and @TRUC, ok? I think you've got potential. I also think that you're proficient in music just like I am. Now listen to this because here's where reality hits... it's not up for debate because it's the truth. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, and I'm not attacking you in any way possible, ok? I'm just looking out for you because I think you're proficient in music. You're just promoting it on the wrong site.

Now with that being said, here's the cold-hearted truth: This is not a good place to promote your music, man. The majority of these people do not have personalities, and I can tell you right now, the owner(s) of this site will not make a move to put your music or anyone else's on Pr2, trust me. You remind me of myself. I'm always trying to make things different or change the way people see things on this site. It's no use. These people are mindless zombies who do not give a damn.

Take it from me, my friend. Go promote your music on popular sites like Spotify, Apple Music, pandora, Youtube, etc. You'll get a lot more buzz there than you will, this dead-end site. Pr2 is officially dead. No one hardly ever plays that game anymore. Get your stuff copyrighted on https://www.copyright.gov if you haven't already.

If you really want people to listen to your stuff, then I would drop a few links in a blog and tell them to go migrate over there. That way they can keep track of you, by subscribing to your music or whatever, where you'll get a lot of buzz.

I'm impressed that you've managed to keep this thread going, so I'll give you props on that. But this is a small, dead-end community. Trust me, brother... I'm doing you a favor. Your talents are wasted here. Go to Quora or Reddit. I'm thinking about leaving one day, too.
(13th October 2022, 9:47 PM)Different Wrote: I'm going to tell you the same thing that I told @Justinbob100 and @TRUC, ok? I think you've got potential. I also think that you're proficient in music just like I am. Now listen to this because here's where reality hits... it's not up for debate because it's the truth. I don't want you to take this the wrong way, and I'm not attacking you in any way possible, ok? I'm just looking out for you because I think you're proficient in music. You're just promoting it on the wrong site.

Now with that being said, here's the cold-hearted truth: This is not a good place to promote your music, man. The majority of these people do not have personalities, and I can tell you right now, the owner(s) of this site will not make a move to put your music or anyone else's on Pr2, trust me. You remind me of myself. I'm always trying to make things different or change the way people see things on this site. It's no use. These people are mindless zombies who do not give a damn.

Take it from me, my friend. Go promote your music on popular sites like Spotify, Apple Music, pandora, Youtube, etc. You'll get a lot more buzz there than you will, this dead-end site. Pr2 is officially dead. No one hardly ever plays that game anymore. Get your stuff copyrighted on https://www.copyright.gov if you haven't already.

If you really want people to listen to your stuff, then I would drop a few links in a blog and tell them to go migrate over there. That way they can keep track of you, by subscribing to your music or whatever, where you'll get a lot of buzz.

I'm impressed that you've managed to keep this thread going, so I'll give you props on that. But this is a small, dead-end community. Trust me, brother... I'm doing you a favor. Your talents are wasted here. Go to Quora or Reddit. I'm thinking about leaving one day, too.

First and foremost, i appreciate your honesty. i get exactly where you're coming from and understand your point of view. i don't see your comment as an 'attack' either. you're voicing your opinion, which i appreciate. but, i think you might of miss interpreted this thread.

I created this thread for the sole reason to share my love for the game via creating tracks for it. i never intended to make them so Ben will ''hopefully one day, might maybe perhaps, put them into the game so i would be famous'' or somethin' nah xD i just wanted to express my love for the game/give a 'token' of appreciation to what the game did to me. which was giving me many upon many wonderful memories.

If it looked like i was promoting my music here... well no. oops... that's not what i intended it to look like.

i was, however... confirmed of something that i wanted to know for the longest time regarding my music, on this thread. i got exactly what i wanted which is why i am very grateful to anyone who listened to my music here. especially grateful to Camer and Yomakoy because they helped me (maybe more than they know) archive what i wanted to know. muahahahaha :] 

I have a DistroKid account which allows me to distribute (and monetize) my music. i'm just starting out with it though so i don't have many songs in it just yet because i don't have active listeners/a fanbase. so i'm taking it slowly. i know for a fact this stuff is going to take years to just begin to take off. perhaps an opportunity could show up to boost my career further and i might take it, who knows!

Also, i don't know about the 'these people are mindless zombies who do not give a damn' that's very uncalled for. Camer and Yomakoy have definitely commented positively on my music many times before (waaaaay more than i ever thought anyone would. period.) it's just that, you have to remember this website was made to both sustain/recreate Jiggmin's website, which is of a nearly 17-year-old flash game developer, who's most popular game (PR2) lost its fame by time many years ago, and now his old games are now, more remembered than played.

So don't worry, i'm not wasting my talents here. Talents are only wasted when they are not used, and right now, i am using them for something greater in the future. this thread, being an extension to said future.
  • Different
(14th October 2022, 12:55 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: I created this thread for the sole reason to share my love for the game via creating tracks for it. i never intended to make them so Ben will ''hopefully one day, might maybe perhaps, put them into the game so i would be famous'' or somethin' nah xD i just wanted to express my love for the game/give a 'token' of appreciation to what the game did to me. which was giving me many upon many wonderful memories.

Well that's great that you're putting in all the effort to express your love for the game; I can respect that. Hopefully, you're copyrighting your music, though because once you put it out there, you never know who might be looking to steal. I certainly wouldn't do that to you.

(14th October 2022, 12:55 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: I have a DistroKid account which allows me to distribute (and monetize) my music. i'm just starting out with it though so i don't have many songs in it just yet because i don't have active listeners/a fanbase. so i'm taking it slowly. i know for a fact this stuff is going to take years to just begin to take off. perhaps an opportunity could show up to boost my career further and i might take it, who knows!

Definitely take advantage of DistroKid, all you can. They're a wonderful distribution company who can also help you promote your music on Spotify as well. Make sure you take advantage of any royalty opportunities, too. Also too, it really depends on who you talk to. If you promote it to the right people, you can diminish those years, which could potentially turn into months. I have faith in you, though. A music producer could pick up one of your songs for $25k.

(14th October 2022, 12:55 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: Also, i don't know about the 'these people are mindless zombies who do not give a damn' that's very uncalled for. Camer and Yomakoy have definitely commented positively on my music many times before (waaaaay more than i ever thought anyone would. period.)

You and those two are interesting people. I like talking to you guys. I'm not putting you guys in that category of mindless zombies. I mean, do you know how difficult it is to create a thread, where most people will reply and vote? I'm trying man, but no one's replying to my latest thread. They look and leave. I monitor the activity on this site, everyday. Some of these people, don't do anything interesting.
(9th May 2020, 8:39 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Sure, post what you have! I can't guarantee anything will make it into PR2, but I'll definitely have a listen. Smile

Have we had any new add up of songs throughout the past years Ben? I think it'd actually be nice to have a different beat in there here and there actually haha. And just mix it up so we can also go back to the OG ones if we wanted too.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(14th October 2022, 1:25 AM)Different Wrote: Well that's great that you're putting in all the effort to express your love for the game; I can respect that. Hopefully, you're copyrighting your music, though because once you put it out there, you never know who might be looking to steal. I certainly wouldn't do that to you.

Definitely take advantage of DistroKid, all you can. They're a wonderful distribution company who can also help you promote your music on Spotify as well. Make sure you take advantage of any royalty opportunities, too. Also too, it really depends on who you talk to. If you promote it to the right people, you can diminish those years, which could potentially turn into months. I have faith in you, though. A music producer could pick up one of your songs for $25k.

You and those two are interesting people. I like talking to you guys. I'm not putting you guys in that category of mindless zombies. I mean, do you know how difficult it is to create a thread, where most people will reply and vote? I'm trying man, but no one's replying to my latest thread. They look and leave. I monitor the activity on this site, everyday. Some of these people, don't do anything interesting.

Hey!

Well... i want to apologize for this OMEGA Extremely late reply, i've been in a legal battle in the past few weeks and it's been very mentally draining. Plus work has been pretty hectic lately too... so... the past few weeks have been: come back home, eat dinner and just knock myself out in bed xD legit just went 'ded X_x' 
All that has resumed for the moment though so now i'm back.

I very much appreciate your advice, but don't worry, no one is going to steal my music. i used to think like that too in the past like 'oh NOOoo if i ultra publish my music on some website, a random mothaflak*** iz gon' steal mah sh- what do i do THEN? ......wait no what do i-WAIT NO WHAT DO I DO IF D-' xD you know? and then the years went by and i realized... the more afraid i am of publishing my music anywhere, the more i realized i'm never gonna get anything done. 

Distrokid is indeed really amazing. I have always heard how good it was but never knew too much about how those types of companies worked or what they really did. like CD Baby, Tunecore, and all those websites. So i just gave it a try and i'm really liking what they do :]

Also, thank you for the encouraging words. I wanna make music my second career (the first one been animation) and like anything in life, i got to start somewhere. and like you said, yeah who knows... maybe one of my songs could get picked up for 25K by some producer :O i've heard those stories.

I like your threads man, i personally never reply because i either have no time or don't know what to say or add to them (i have a problem articulating my thoughts sometimes :v) I don't think it's too far fetched to think many people on here may have the same problem. sometimes there isn't enough time to reply to topical.. er.... topics and stuff. And again not much traffic goes on the website and all that. i'll say... as long as you still like doing those threads, 
you can keep going. i believe that: 'if there isn't a reason and a fun, why should i continue to go on.' your threads are great because they incite thought, they incite the 'hey... i thought about that but never choose---' whatever to put an example. And they're very well constructed too.

So now i'm gonna try my darndest to reply to any future possible message. i'm dead tired e_e
  • Different
(13th November 2022, 10:26 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Hey!

Well... i want to apologize for this OMEGA Extremely late reply, i've been in a legal battle in the past few weeks and it's been very mentally draining. Plus work has been pretty hectic lately too... so... the past few weeks have been: come back home, eat dinner and just knock myself out in bed xD legit just went 'ded X_x' 
All that has resumed for the moment though so now i'm back.

I very much appreciate your advice, but don't worry, no one is going to steal my music. i used to think like that too in the past like 'oh NOOoo if i ultra publish my music on some website, a random mothaflak*** iz gon' steal mah sh- what do i do THEN? ......wait no what do i-WAIT NO WHAT DO I DO IF D-' xD you know? and then the years went by and i realized... the more afraid i am of publishing my music anywhere, the more i realized i'm never gonna get anything done. 

Distrokid is indeed really amazing. I have always heard how good it was but never knew too much about how those types of companies worked or what they really did. like CD Baby, Tunecore, and all those websites. So i just gave it a try and i'm really liking what they do :]

Also, thank you for the encouraging words. I wanna make music my second career (the first one been animation) and like anything in life, i got to start somewhere. and like you said, yeah who knows... maybe one of my songs could get picked up for 25K by some producer :O i've heard those stories.

That's what I'm here for, brotha! 👍💪 Whenever I see potential and talent in somebody like yourself, I'll either guide them in the right direction, or give them advice, the best I know how because I love to see people prosper. Yeah I've heard Distrokid is perhaps the best one out there. I always read the pros and cons before I get into doing shit. I assume you have a mixing and mastering engineer, perhaps. Or maybe you use LANDR to do that for you 🤔

You'll save more with LANDR than you would an actual person because they'll charge you for their time, spent mixing and mastering for you.

(13th November 2022, 10:26 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: I like your threads man, i personally never reply because i either have no time or don't know what to say or add to them (i have a problem articulating my thoughts sometimes :v) I don't think it's too far fetched to think many people on here may have the same problem. sometimes there isn't enough time to reply to topical.. er.... topics and stuff. And again not much traffic goes on the website and all that. i'll say... as long as you still like doing those threads, 
you can keep going. i believe that: 'if there isn't a reason and a fun, why should i continue to go on.' your threads are great because they incite thought, they incite the 'hey... i thought about that but never choose---' whatever to put an example. And they're very well constructed too.

So now i'm gonna try my darndest to reply to any future possible message. i'm dead tired e_e

It's all good. If you do ever reply, you can just say the first thing that comes to mind, really. There's no right or wrong answer. All that matters is your opinion Big Grin I got one thread coming up by the end of this week. This one might be intense.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
|- Update -|

Hello, I'm back :] i'm going to continue posting my crazy music here and will also like to announce that i am currently in the works of making yet another EP dedicated to PR2 and its wonderful community. 7 tracks + 4 bonus tracks (maybe more bonus tracks if i can figure out how to dash dang make a decent sounding drum loop for rock music BUAGH >:v)

not to be a broken record but i wanna thank anyone in this community who has listened to my music. can't express that enough.

here's my latest release on Soundcloud:

Have a nice day!

-AVL