New Music For PR2?
(31st July 2022, 11:51 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Quite a few of these could deffo go in, we need a music update with lots of new songs like these

Thank you Camer, i appreciate it :]
It'll be the most surreal thing in my life to hear my music on one of my most loved games. Legit would die xD if it ever happens and this account goes inactive.... well you know what happened to me :v
(1st May 2021, 11:37 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: A Remix of Sunset Riders!

Enjoy!

I showed this to Chma he said you should make the drop Jiggmin saying "yeah" like in the text tool vid (Motley Monday 15)
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(20th August 2022, 7:25 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I showed this to Chma he said you should make the drop Jiggmin saying "yeah" like in the text tool vid (Motley Monday 15)

I'll see what i can do xD that sounds fun to edit! I'll make a remix of Sunset Riders with random Jiggmin voice clips from his old videos.
(20th August 2022, 7:25 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I showed this to Chma he said you should make the drop Jiggmin saying "yeah" like in the text tool vid (Motley Monday 15)

Here you go Camer xD

I hope this is what you and/or Chma had in mind :]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Chma
(22nd August 2022, 12:24 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: Here you go Camer xD

@Chma lmao
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(22nd August 2022, 12:24 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: Here you go Camer xD

Hahahaha that is perfect, exactly what I meant too lmao
Indubitably
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Chma For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(25th August 2022, 2:50 AM)Chma Wrote: Hahahaha that is perfect, exactly what I meant too lmao

Nice xD If you have any other requests for remixes/songs, I'm all ears :]
(7th July 2020, 9:03 AM)Yomakoy Wrote: I will not rest until Bustin is in PR2

Bruhhhhh it's been over 2 years and Bustin is still not in PR2. Get on it @bls1999 I'm sure Neil Cicierega would give permission.

On a more serious note, that Sunset Riders remix should be in PR2. Would fit perfectly. The uh... the non-Jiggmin version. xD
[Image: nce0HcO.png]
(3rd September 2022, 5:04 PM)Yomakoy Wrote: Bruhhhhh it's been over 2 years and Bustin is still not in PR2. Get on it @bls1999 I'm sure Neil Cicierega would give permission.

On a more serious note, that Sunset Riders remix should be in PR2. Would fit perfectly. The uh... the non-Jiggmin version. xD

Thank you Yomakoy :] i will legit freak out if my music makes it to the game. just the thought of it sounds surreal to me.

Also... Bustin for pr2... well... what levels can the song fit in though?

...maybe... on alien eggs levels cause... u know.............. the eggs are always shooting and the.... um. wait NO
HOLD UP THATS CURSED
- - -Update- - -

Hey! just wanted to say thank you once again to everybody who has listened to my music. from the bottom of my heart, it really means the world to me! :]

This thread just reached over 20.000 views and that's insane to me  Eek

Here's a track i made to celebrate! 

Also... i got a project in the works... it may or may not be yet another EP... and it may or may not be also dedicated to PR2 and its wonderful community... wink* wink* stay tuned!!!

Special thanks to:

Camer the Dragon
TRUC
Ajayci 100
Ashley00
dotime
gemj
Ashley766
Lunanova
LuniFoxo
Nemo Nation
Bls1999
mustangman (Jonathan Mack)
new bat pr2
Resarekt
Shocker14
Titanium
Yomakoy
oxy
Tejs (Genius Shadow)
bazooka
JBG
Chma

-AVL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, TRUC
Hey yo yo yo check dis out!!

Finally was able to finish this track. it was in the works for i kid you not... 3 years xD 

I was stuck (ironically) for the longest time on how i wanted to structure this song. I was like ''should it have an orchestral tune in the background... nah it doesn't fit... maybe if it's just drop after drop.... hmmm that could get repetitive'' like i was knocking my head on this one for a very long time. Until i just said '***K IT' and went with a full-blown Hard trance track with a very simple structure. I LOVE the vocals. it's one of the coolest loops i ever made. Especially with the fact that it's a sample... from a ballad song... that is reversed... and sped up O.o and it came out sounding like that cuz music production i guess.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon