New Music For PR2?
Also, i didn't know where to post this but i made a video of Twisted Metal 3, one of my favorite games of all time, on my youtube channel. here it is if you ever get the chance to watch it, check it out.

i think is pretty funny xD i had tons of fun making it and also, for it being my very first ever fully edited video... its not too bad. tell me what you think in the comments section!

PS. I recommend viewing it on either full screen or medium screen, cause i wanted to retain the game's original aspect ratio and as a result the video came out a little.... smol. just a heads up.
IT HAS BEGUN.

The Mandatory Memory Trip Of The Year EP has arrived! 

7 tracks dedicated to Platform racing 2 and (you) its wonderful community! 

5 Bonus tracks (maybe more!) of unused tracks, fun remixes and an original track about one very 'specific user' (who he or she, doesn't even know i'm making a track of 'it' muahahaha)

This is Track Number 1

Stay Tune!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Camer the Dragon
Track number two!

And this one is straight out of 2008! :] take a listen!

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
Here's track 3!

Take a listen!

• Camer the Dragon
Ey cool songs Cool Speaking of, I should go through and do a listen of the songs on this thread again

Only thing I'd say though, but this is just a personal taste thing anyway so don't worry about it really:
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(23rd February 2023, 10:02 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Ey cool songs :cool: Speaking of, I should go through and do a listen of the songs on this thread again

Only thing I'd say though, but this is just a personal taste thing anyway so don't worry about it really:

Hey Camer! :D  thank you for listening, glad you liked them! there are some other surprises still on the way! :O

I see what you mean, that loop is very out of place, right? and there is a reason why. I'll go more in-depth on the trivia/fun facts thread posts after i release the EP but here's what happened for the first track.

It had two versions, one i didn't like and didn't use, and another one that is the one i used. i don't know what i was on when i used dubstep loops for the track's intro and middle (which may explain why it put you on edge xD that loop at the beginning and near end is indeed a dubstep loop for big wub wub tunes)

I, of course, removed all those loops because they didn't fit at all for a hands-up track (which didn't even end up being a hands-up track... anyway...?) but one loop sounded cool for an intro which is the one i end up using on the track. but still didn't quite fit at all for the idea of the track, i debated removing it too instead of repurposing it but i figured... it's been 5 months since i was supposed to finish this track... everything else sounds fine... i'll just release it and continue with everything else 'cause i'm losing my mind at this point xD again, i'll elaborate more on the fun facts posts. many things happened. OOF

I can make an edit for the intro if you want, it shouldn't be too hard to do really (famous last words)
  • Camer the Dragon
Here's track number 4! and once again, it is a remix of one of the tracks in the game!

I think is... okay :v kind of wished i remixed Crying Soul instead.

And here's track number 5!

i don't think this one fits... oh well.

(BTW, if this track sounds like a 'out of season, totally for Halloween' track... its because it is).

• Camer the Dragon
(26th February 2023, 12:55 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: Hey Camer! Big Grin  thank you for listening, glad you liked them! there are some other surprises still on the way! :O

I see what you mean, that loop is very out of place, right? and there is a reason why. I'll go more in-depth on the trivia/fun facts thread posts after i release the EP but here's what happened for the first track.

It had two versions, one i didn't like and didn't use, and another one that is the one i used. i don't know what i was on when i used dubstep loops for the track's intro and middle (which may explain why it put you on edge xD that loop at the beginning and near end is indeed a dubstep loop for big wub wub tunes)

I, of course, removed all those loops because they didn't fit at all for a hands-up track (which didn't even end up being a hands-up track... anyway...?) but one loop sounded cool for an intro which is the one i end up using on the track. but still didn't quite fit at all for the idea of the track, i debated removing it too instead of repurposing it but i figured... it's been 5 months since i was supposed to finish this track... everything else sounds fine... i'll just release it and continue with everything else 'cause i'm losing my mind at this point xD again, i'll elaborate more on the fun facts posts. many things happened. OOF

I can make an edit for the intro if you want, it shouldn't be too hard to do really (famous last words)

nah dw it's a good song it's just personal taste lol
á
(27th February 2023, 7:12 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: nah dw it's a good song it's just personal taste lol

oh okay :] i might actually do it anyways because the more i heard it, the more i'm like 'hmmm i can change that'.
like a... super omega DIRECTOR'S CUT version but only the intro is different xD as a joke
And here is track number 6!

Please, take a listen!

• Lunanova
(5th March 2023, 10:09 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: And here is track number 6!

Please, take a listen!

I giggled at the Hawks and Horses in the beginning. I like it!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
(8th March 2023, 11:05 PM)Lunanova Wrote: I giggled at the Hawks and Horses in the beginning. I like it!

Hey Lunanova! it's been a while! :]

Thank you! those were the only good royalty-free hawks and horses sound effects i was able to find xD
And at last... Track number 7!

this is the last track of the EP. I personally love how this one came out sounding! i can see it fitting the game pretty well too in my opinion. what do you think?

It goes from: Day, walking in the desert (0:00 till 1:35) afternoon, it's cloudy in the mountains far away... it's about to rain. (1:35 till 3:13) The night falls... fire candles are lit up. the village is alive. (3:13 till 4:50) Present day. Flash forward many centuries later, you get a modern city. With a booming population and vehicles... speeding through downtown :]

My favorite part is at 3:13. So lay down, relax... and enjoy the ride!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adulock77 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Lunanova
(10th March 2023, 3:15 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: And at last... Track number 7!

this is the last track of the EP. I personally love how this one came out sounding! i can see it fitting the game pretty well too in my opinion. what do you think?

I like that this one has a lot of different moods that it travels through but stays within the Desert realm. The bit from 4:00 onwards is my favorite part I think.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77
Here's all the Bonus Tracks!

This one's okay. didn't end up using it for the EP.

----

Just a test. thought i share it as a bonus for the EP.

----

Made for the EXTENDED CINEMATIC UNIVERSE movie that is... totally in the works... i guess xD

----

The Hands up remix in case no one wants to listen to my '''''''''''''''''''''PROFESSIONAL'''''''''''''''''''''''' Voice acting, featured on the Story version.

----

Again... For the EXTENDED CINEMATIC UNIVERSE movie xD where Ben is the... Terminator...? coding his way through evil bugs and glitches. updating PR2 one leg at a time. 'It's time to chew kick and code GUM!' -Ben Nukem

----

wasn't very happy with the past remix of Toodaloo i did for Run 'N' Jump. so i made this one instead!

----

I didn't quite like how this one turned out being, so i scratched it. made the TMM43 - Hello? remix instead for compensation.

----

The original first track of the EP and THE SOURCE OF MY PROBLEMS DANGI- well... sorta... kind of... not really. I'll explain more in the next fun facts posts. xD

----

The original version of Run N Jump. it wasn't used due to quality reasons.

----

The scrapped version of Rain Avenue. Scrapped due to the time run (though it'll be too long of a song for the game)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be making a trivia/fun facts post later! telling some fun details and what went down with the process of producing the EP!

• Camer the Dragon
lmao this looks great, I will have to have a listen after I get up tomorrow
á
  • Adulock77
(10th March 2023, 3:15 AM)Adulock77 Wrote: And at last... Track number 7!

It goes from: Day, walking in the desert (0:00 till 1:35) afternoon, it's cloudy in the mountains far away... it's about to rain. (1:35 till 3:13) The night falls... fire candles are lit up. the village is alive. (3:13 till 4:50) Present day. Flash forward many centuries later, you get a modern city. With a booming population and vehicles... speeding through downtown :]

My favorite part is at 3:13. So lay down, relax... and enjoy the ride!

This is cool how it changes and builds
á
  • Adulock77
(15th March 2023, 11:15 PM)Adulock77 Wrote:

Made for the EXTENDED CINEMATIC UNIVERSE movie that is... totally in the works... i guess xD

----

The Hands up remix in case no one wants to listen to my '''''''''''''''''''''PROFESSIONAL'''''''''''''''''''''''' Voice acting, featured on the Story version.

yooooo that's so cool the song, it's awesome!

have also listened to the top two tracks they are also cool Cool
will listen to others later on since gonna play a game w/ friends atm
á
Other songs are cool too and I especially love Bens Killer Tune 2 lmaooo, it has to be in the next version of PR2 it's too good not to be @bls1999
á
  • bls1999
(17th March 2023, 9:52 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: yooooo that's so cool the song, it's awesome!

have also listened to the top two tracks they are also cool Cool
will listen to others later on since gonna play a game w/ friends atm

Hey cool you liked it! it is your CINEMATIC EXTENDED UNIVERSE theme song now. This is my head cannon xD in THE LORE of JV.

I'm gonna be explaining why there are two versions of it and the original ideas of it in my upcoming fun facts thread soon!
  • Camer the Dragon