It's been a minute
Ayo, it's BBC (heh) or Resare/kt or Zach. Call me whatever

It's been a minute, huh? I'm noticing the newfangled community ambassador role (congrats @"Jae"!) and I realized how much I have truly not been a part of this community lately lol

Simply put, I'm just bust finishing school up (one last year, hopefully) and working my butt off! Oh and radio shows. That's a lot of fun haha

But yeah, it me. AMA.
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Bluelightning, Camer the Dragon, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, Uptight 534, ~JBG~
(24th September 2020, 4:24 PM)Big Brother Council Wrote: Ayo, it's BBC (heh) or Resare/kt or Zach. Call me whatever

It's been a minute, huh? I'm noticing the newfangled community ambassador role (congrats @"Jae"!) and I realized how much I have truly not been a part of this community lately lol

Simply put, I'm just bust finishing school up (one last year, hopefully) and working my butt off! Oh and radio shows. That's a lot of fun haha

But yeah, it me. AMA.

Thank you so much! Welcome back Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
#bringbackbigbrother
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, JEEJAYEM, Resarekt, Uptight 534
(24th September 2020, 5:04 PM)Addy Wrote: #bringbackbigbrother

Bro, just like... start from fresh, so I can actually play the game for more than a round...
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, JEEJAYEM, Resarekt

Bruh fr we left off right when things were getting interesting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Resarekt
Hi lilflo Tongue
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
wait was Big Brother 2018? surely not...

welcome back Resare :D
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
Zach!!!! Big Grin

Stick around! We miss ya ♥️

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(24th September 2020, 4:33 PM)Jae Wrote: Thank you so much! Welcome back Big Grin

Of course, and thank you!

If I can, it'll be heavily modified to fit my awful schedule. RN I'm pushing 20 credits and working full time helping manage my store on the weekends. We'll see...

(24th September 2020, 7:20 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Bro, just like... start from fresh, so I can actually play the game for more than a round...

I might. But it all depends. Also don't forget what I said in PM's Wink

(24th September 2020, 8:26 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Bruh fr we left off right when things were getting interesting

I know I feel bad kinda putting it on hiatus right when I could tell some good times were brewing! BUT, to reiterate, I gotta see what I can do this semester. If I manage to pull good grades (which I am rn), then I'll start it back up. Just gotta find my sheet w/ all my plans on it.

(25th September 2020, 12:46 AM)TRUC Wrote: Hi lilflo Tongue

Heyo! How're things? Sorry i self-evicted you in BB last year, but I'm sure you probably understand where I was coming from as host <3

(25th September 2020, 11:51 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Zach!!!! Big Grin

Stick around! We miss ya ♥️

Ben!!! Big Grin

I'll try! I see this community is a little more active than Acid Forums Smile Maybe I'll stick around a bit! Also, I'm gonna be in CT in November around my birthday! You still out that way?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(25th September 2020, 9:05 AM)gemj Wrote: wait was Big Brother 2018? surely not...

welcome back Resare Big Grin

Haha nahh it was early 2019. Sorry for kinda leaving it in the dust!

Ty! Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Welcome back Smile

Please bring back big brother!!!!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(25th September 2020, 3:07 PM)Big Brother Council Wrote: Heyo! How're things? Sorry i self-evicted you in BB last year, but I'm sure you probably understand where I was coming from as host <3

I kinda went AWOL for a while there, totally understandable don't worry ^^
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt
(25th September 2020, 3:07 PM)Big Brother Council Wrote: I'll try! I see this community is a little more active than Acid Forums Smile Maybe I'll stick around a bit! Also, I'm gonna be in CT in November around my birthday! You still out that way?

I'm currently back home but I'll let you know if I end up in the area around that time! Would love to meet up if possible. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Resarekt