Don't Move Collab
Had this idea while derping around the LE. It's something that has been done before, but rarely in recent years AFAIK, and never with an open contribution concept like Kwing's race collabs.
So, do you want to participate in this Don't Move Collab ? If so, all you need to do is come up with a cool don't move section of your own that meets the following guidelines. Feel free to be creative, as long as it fits !

1. Maximum area allowed is an empty 20x20 area, delimited by a basic block square (which is 22x22, as you can guess). You can use the border if you wish, as long as it's made of basic blocks only. Don't go out of it !

2. You must be able to enter and exit the area without breaking the don't move. Basically, this means that I can reach your P1 spawn block without moving from somewhere, and the player needs to exit in a similar manner, so I can chain the different sections via arrow blocks outside.

3. Avoid finish blocks, item blocks, move blocks and alien eggs.

4. Do not use major glitches that involve LE boundaries.

5. Only ONE (1) section per JV account ---> submit with a picture and/or level ID in this thread

6. Test your section !

Here's an example of a simple don't move that fits the template, with enter and exit areas marked by waffle blocks; as you can see, the spawn block would normally be on the first arrow, but this is to demonstrate #2.

[Image: FGAUXB.jpg]

Like I said, by the end of the deadline, I will put all the different sections together with your name, and we'll have our first open source Don't Move Collab. There might be more in the future if the interest is present !

Have fun, you have until  June 15th  to submit your section Fred
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Addy, Ajayci 100, AlphaZ, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, gemj, IHaveDaCowboyz, JEEJAYEM, mustangman, new bat pr2
So maybe this could be in my Don't Move of the Month contest? Eek
(15th May 2020, 12:27 PM)IHaveDaCowboyz Wrote: So maybe this could be in my Don't Move of the Month contest? Eek

Not exactly sure how that'd work at all. It'll (hopefully) be a bunch of people contributing to one level, so saying that everybody wins is a bit overkill, where as the contest is supposed to be a person who makes the best level wins.
hi

[Image: qyCi1jq.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, Ashley766, new bat pr2, TRUC
(15th May 2020, 1:26 PM)a7x3 Wrote: Not exactly sure how that'd work at all. It'll (hopefully) be a bunch of people contributing to one level, so saying that everybody wins is a bit overkill, where as the contest is supposed to be a person who makes the best level wins.

100k exp for everyone wow cool
á
Would be mine so far, tried to fit as much as possible in there
Finish block cause there needs to be a last one lol

[Image: s81oBpd.png]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, JEEJAYEM
Here is my part!  Big Grin :
[Image: 9MEcxdP.png]
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ajayci 100 For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, TRUC
Don't judge
[Image: oiBsMr9.png]

[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ajayci 100, Ashley766, JEEJAYEM, TRUC
[Image: iOP1s65.png]
Don't judge also xd
Something short and simple (first time making one Smile )
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, JEEJAYEM, lalafox, TRUC
Its awesome seeing what people come up with!
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
thanks to Good Job Man for teaching me how to make a Dont Move back in Jv1 (he had made a thread in full details on how to make a good quality dont move)
[Image: RhAGq0H.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, JEEJAYEM, TRUC
(18th May 2020, 10:58 PM)Addy Wrote: thanks to Good Job Man for teaching me how to make a Dont Move back in Jv1 (he had made a thread in full details on how to make a good quality dont move)
[Image: RhAGq0H.png]
Glad you found it helpful after all these years!
My part for the collab, thanks TRUC for hosting it. (New to the forums meaning I don't know how to upload pictures)

https://prnt.sc/sjuc18
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Yolex For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, TRUC
(19th May 2020, 1:05 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Glad you found it helpful after all these years!

You are not thinking about making a new one? Big Grin
(19th May 2020, 1:35 PM)Yolex Wrote: You are not thinking about making a new one? Big Grin

Maybe lmao

But judging from what you've made, seems like you're already beyond what I covered in my JV1 tutorial

Yeah...umm...Hi...my first time making a Don't Move lol

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to usamah For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, JEEJAYEM, TRUC
Bump - 1 week remaining ^^