Hello Gamers
(22nd May 2020, 4:30 PM)ProClifo Wrote: hey you're that main villain from JV's 24

hey buddy, nice to see you still around! what was JV's 24 again? it sounds familiar but i can't remember anymore
I pretty much like it all! Big post coming:

Deep House is great, but I don't know many artists so don't judge me. Duke Dumont, MK, and Route 94 are some great ones that come to mind. House music in general is great (all types). Oliver Heldens is one of my favorite artists. I also really like dubstep and other bass music. First electronic show I went to was Excision, and I had tickets to see Svdden Death but it's cancelled due to the virus. I'm also a huge fan of hardstyle, but there aren't any opportunities for me to see hardstyle acts because I'm east coast US and there isn't a big hardstyle scene here. I also really love Porter Robinson and San Holo (idk what subgenre they'd be)!! Porter got me through some tough times.
Tropical house is great. Kygo, Thomas Jack, etc.
Also whenever I need to listen to chill stuff I'll put on Nora En Pure.
I really want to go to Tomorrowland, EDC Las Vegas, Defqon.1, and Lost Lands
There's so much more I could talk about XD

Idk why it didn't quote your last post but that's okay XD
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to mustangman For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti
(24th May 2020, 8:18 PM)mustangman Wrote: I pretty much like it all! Big post coming:

Deep House is great, but I don't know many artists so don't judge me. Duke Dumont, MK, and Route 94 are some great ones that come to mind. House music in general is great (all types). Oliver Heldens is one of my favorite artists. I also really like dubstep and other bass music. First electronic show I went to was Excision, and I had tickets to see Svdden Death but it's cancelled due to the virus. I'm also a huge fan of hardstyle, but there aren't any opportunities for me to see hardstyle acts because I'm east coast US and there isn't a big hardstyle scene here. I also really love Porter Robinson and San Holo (idk what subgenre they'd be)!! Porter got me through some tough times.
Tropical house is great. Kygo, Thomas Jack, etc.
Also whenever I need to listen to chill stuff I'll put on Nora En Pure.
I really want to go to Tomorrowland, EDC Las Vegas, Defqon.1, and Lost Lands
There's so much more I could talk about XD

Idk why it didn't quote your last post but that's okay XD
great post! lots of good names in there, i recognize most of them. i'll admit i'm more into singles rather than albums and artists, and i've never gone out of my way to look for new music, i just randomly find new stuff. so when i say i know these names i just know (and like) a song or two by them :p

big shout out to porter's virtual self songs too!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Forseti For This Useful Post:
  • mustangman
(17th May 2020, 5:40 PM)David Wrote: Hey good to see another OG back! Don't know if you remember me, I believe we only ever chatted a handful of times in I believe 2009 shortly after you became mod on iAeg and I think we might've played To War together once or twice, my username back then would've been =..= but I'm now mostly known as Ramen Noodles or Zulu
Hey David Smile Long time no see
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Spanishboy10 For This Useful Post:
  • David