Hello Gamers
(17th May 2020, 8:09 PM)Forseti Wrote: thanks, and yeah i remember! your name is familiar and it's super cool to me that i can remember a player especially from that level. to war was a CLASSIC and i remember you being pretty good at it. you put up a great fight every time i saw you which i think was pretty often, not just once or twice. i could be wrong tho. nice cloud avatar too!

Yeah we might've played against each other more times, it was a level I played a lot of and took it pretty seriously at the time lol. I remember there was a tournament at some point with a ranked list after it was over and I believe I got #2 with Spanishboy10 being #1, interestingly UnknownAX was part of the tourney but was disqualified due to I and some others suspecting him cheating otherwise he probably would've been in the #1 spot (since we were kids we were probably just being sore losers lol, but it's still very possible he was cheating). Good times haha
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti
(17th May 2020, 3:42 PM)Forseti Wrote: thanks bls! were you a part of acid chat? it's a bit of a blur from so many different names back in the days that it's hard to recall. sorry about that man, i'm sure i'd remember if i looked into it. you're still an OG for being from 2010 and i appreciate your help keeping this place alive!

Thanks for the kind words! It's a great hobby, especially in the pandemic. Smile

I was kinda low profile on acid but I was there! I was 11 back then... lol, how times have changed.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti
(17th May 2020, 10:24 PM)TRUC Wrote: That would be Dangevin aka DaBombs, you were responding to this Dev52 noob though.
I kinda joined the JV stuff late in 2012 buuuuut I was around in 2008 for the good old days when Hat Factory was hard and rank 15 was an achievement.

ah okay, and yeah lmao that was back when we were all noobs

(17th May 2020, 10:33 PM)David Wrote: Yeah we might've played against each other more times, it was a level I played a lot of and took it pretty seriously at the time lol. I remember there was a tournament at some point with a ranked list after it was over and I believe I got #2 with Spanishboy10 being #1, interestingly UnknownAX was part of the tourney but was disqualified due to I and some others suspecting him cheating otherwise he probably would've been in the #1 spot (since we were kids we were probably just being sore losers lol, but it's still very possible he was cheating). Good times haha

same here @ playing it a lot and taking it seriously, i binged that level hard for about a month and you guys were crazy good. that's interesting though, i forgot UAX actually played

(17th May 2020, 11:25 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Thanks for the kind words! It's a great hobby, especially in the pandemic. Smile

I was kinda low profile on acid but I was there! I was 11 back then... lol, how times have changed.

for sure! i knew you were familiar for some reason but wow, only 11 years old?! that's how old i was back in the day when i joined in 2008 LOL
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Forseti For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
AH yes, I remember how you were modded before JPMK and I were. Good times
[Insert something clever here]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti
(18th May 2020, 3:01 PM)LCPD Wrote: AH yes, I remember how you were modded before JPMK and I were. Good times

yeah it was a wild month or two, jiggmin randomly decided to make three admins on pr2 (melanie b@by*G e46m3) and i'm pretty sure they didn't even know about it themselves lmao. it was either them or all the other mods that didn't even hear about it, it just kinda happened. those three started randomly temping people and random votes for new mods (that took place in the mod section on the forums) came out of nowhere. knight was the first one just before me as well as that random 21xAaronx12 guy who was only mod for a couple days. everything was just hectic and crazy at that time
  • gemj
But we all need to agree that My Vision by Mr Maestro is without any debate the best Platform Racing 2 song.
FredArtifact 
E-a o-o-ohh ~ O-o o ah-ah-ah ah
E-a o-o-ohh ~ O-o-o ah-ha-ha ha-ha
Jiggmin's favorite greeting phrase seems to be Howdy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emiohr For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti, Northadox
(19th May 2020, 9:13 AM)emiohr Wrote: But we all need to agree that My Vision by Mr Maestro is without any debate the best Platform Racing 2 song.

it's definitely up there for me, at least top 5, but i personally prefer We Are Loud. great vocal sample (or splicing if it's not a sample) and beat. i really wish Hello was extended into a full song and not just a short loop too

EDIT: according to a youtube comment there's a song called Beat Is Coming by East Clubbers that uses the beat from Hello. i don't like the vocals but it's still cool to see a song implement it. maybe it'll grow on me!
here's the link, it comes in at 0:43 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3PFh3oD6mU
(18th May 2020, 8:28 PM)Forseti Wrote: yeah it was a wild month or two, jiggmin randomly decided to make three admins on pr2 (melanie b@by*G e46m3) and i'm pretty sure they didn't even know about it themselves lmao. it was either them or all the other mods that didn't even hear about it, it just kinda happened. those three started randomly temping people and random votes for new mods (that took place in the mod section on the forums) came out of nowhere. knight was the first one just before me as well as that random 21xAaronx12 guy who was only mod for a couple days. everything was just hectic and crazy at that time

Were you around for aimyus ghost? I heard that was a shitshow

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti
(19th May 2020, 5:46 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Were you around for aimyus ghost? I heard that was a shitshow

yeah LOL no one knew who it was and they barely even logged on as a mod. people just thought it was jiggmin's friend but it turns out it was someone who emailed him asking for mod or they just had general communication, something along those lines. i'm not exactly sure but the next closest thing would've been Flare and Leader but that's only because they were the two oldest mods and fairly quiet. they weren't really active either until Leader started showing up more and even got super mod/admin. with that said, aimyus ghost was the most mysterious of all the staff for sure

looking back on it, it's kinda funny to think of how seriously some people took the community. i respect the passion but they took it to another level and got upset that a random person got mod instead of them when this is just jiggmin's forum for his flash games. even when temp mods were super frequent and i would get to be one here and there (including back when acid chat first started, so from 2011 to 2013?, not sure when acid was) people would get jealous over not having their "time to shine" because omg u r dood who prune forum y admin no notis me. i get it though, we were all just kids wanting to pass the time :p
(19th May 2020, 6:31 PM)Forseti Wrote: yeah LOL no one knew who it was and they barely even logged on as a mod. people just thought it was jiggmin's friend but it turns out it was someone who emailed him asking for mod or they just had general communication, something along those lines. i'm not exactly sure but the next closest thing would've been Flare and Leader but that's only because they were the two oldest mods and fairly quiet. they weren't really active either until Leader started showing up more and even got super mod/admin. with that said, aimyus ghost was the most mysterious of all the staff for sure

looking back on it, it's kinda funny to think of how seriously some people took the community. i respect the passion but they took it to another level and got upset that a random person got mod instead of them when this is just jiggmin's forum for his flash games. even when temp mods were super frequent and i would get to be one here and there (including back when acid chat first started, so from 2011 to 2013?, not sure when acid was) people would get jealous over not having their "time to shine" because omg u r dood who prune forum y admin no notis me. i get it though, we were all just kids wanting to pass the time :b
Truer words have never been spoken (I was definitely guilty of this (not for wanting to be a mod, but other trifling things)).
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, Forseti
Aw yes Forseti,
the Dynamedion.
That is one of an artifact; I love the vocal samples too.
In fact today, I woke up at 4:20 am with that as my alarm sound.
Authentically ;3

A treat for you Forseti: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/115542 (I'm a little meh(disappointed).. this remix is missing the glorious bass from the original)
FredArtifact 
E-a o-o-ohh ~ O-o o ah-ah-ah ah
E-a o-o-ohh ~ O-o-o ah-ha-ha ha-ha
Jiggmin's favorite greeting phrase seems to be Howdy
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to emiohr For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti
(19th May 2020, 9:34 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Truer words have never been spoken (I was definitely guilty of this (not for wanting to be a mod, but other trifling things)).

nothing wrong with that! i was ranting more than anything and it was based on personal experiences so it's more so just my opinion. as long as you weren't doing ban-worthy stuff then it's all good. even then, regardless of the peer pressure that was mentioned in one of my first posts in this thread, i was the one who deleted every forum post out of spite for being demodded... and jiggmin STILL unbanned me to let me back in a couple years later. so even if you did misbehave in the past, forgive and forget! if you just mean you cared too much and it made small things bother you then well.. me too man, me too.

(20th May 2020, 2:32 AM)emiohr Wrote: Aw yes Forseti,
the Dynamedion.
That is one of an artifact; I love the vocal samples too.
In fact today, I woke up at 4:20 am with that as my alarm sound.
Authentically ;3

A treat for you Forseti: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/115542 (I'm a little meh(disappointed).. this remix is missing the glorious bass from the original)

this sounds pretty good but he messed up the looping. i still like the sound of the crowd cheering, if this was a song in PRF it would fit pretty well to have a crowd cheering in a racing game
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forseti For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Uptight 534
hi
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti
(21st May 2020, 10:51 AM)lalafox Wrote: hi

hey, traps? come new p2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forseti For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, lalafox
(21st May 2020, 10:56 AM)Forseti Wrote: hey, traps? come new p2

lol 😂
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti, gemj
Hey Forseti! Long time no see bro. I definitely remember your name from way back when.
The sample from We Are Loud is not only such an iconic sample in PR2, but in dance music in general! My favorite song in PR2 is probably Before Mydnite (I don't remember the wacky way F-777 spells it).

@bls1999 has been very active with PR2 updates, and has been flirting with the possibility of adding new music, so keep your eye out! Apparently the newest update is large but not many know all the goodies yet.
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustangman For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti, gemj
(21st May 2020, 12:23 PM)mustangman Wrote: Hey Forseti! Long time no see bro. I definitely remember your name from way back when.
The sample from We Are Loud is not only such an iconic sample in PR2, but in dance music in general! My favorite song in PR2 is probably Before Mydnite (I don't remember the wacky way F-777 spells it).

@bls1999 has been very active with PR2 updates, and has been flirting with the possibility of adding new music, so keep your eye out! Apparently the newest update is large but not many know all the goodies yet.

nice to see ya mustangman! i'm a big fan of dance music and now that you mention it i actually do recall hearing that sample in other tracks. also, i'm glad to hear that there's a PR2 update coming soon. i was just thinking earlier that in a perfect world we would have PRF come out during quarantine to bring back some old faces and satisfy our boredom. a PR2 update is the next best thing :p i'm excited!
  • mustangman
Oh sick!! @"thicc" (Dev52) and I talk about EDM whenever something big happens XD
[Image: 3upJDfn.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mustangman For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti, thique
(21st May 2020, 11:42 PM)mustangman Wrote: Oh sick!! @"thicc" (Dev52) and I talk about EDM whenever something big happens XD

what are some of your favorites? (songs, groups, etc) i particularly prefer house music, mainly just deep house, but i'm into a lot of other electronic stuff too!
  • mustangman
hey you're that main villain from JV's 24
[Image: gWu2Jq2.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ProClifo For This Useful Post:
  • Forseti