(e.g. 100M, 250M, 500M, 1B)
á
It's a done deal! The name of the game is there! Big Grin

[Image: EOcEWB5.png]
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, FDX3, Robo, Stxtics
@bls1999 you can take off Jmarroqu, Aquarius & Underneath (forgot to add Sim Race) but put Colind on top due to fahing a total of 500M+
(10th October 2020, 8:40 PM)Colind Wrote: @bls1999 you can take off Jmarroqu, Aquarius & Underneath (forgot to add Sim Race) but put Colind on top due to fahing a total of 500M+

I don't agree with this, but the sentence in the OP doesn't really make sense, as some of those "players" are alts.

I'd recommend Bls just change it to a leaderboard like the rank 50+ thread.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=515167&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c5=ff3333]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, gemj, Stxtics
(12th October 2020, 1:33 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: Congrats! You've been folding for quite some time.  Smile

Colind is just trying to capitalize on his loss of $1200+ spent on virtual computers.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18599263]

No, the reason why I said it is because I've fahed 500M+ & I had leftover $ for my PR2 Budget Tongue
Can we not have a leaderboard for this and just appreciate the different accounts that reached 100M FAH points? Not everything has to be a competition. I think it's fine how it is for now.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(12th November 2021, 2:27 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: Can I petition to be on top? ;^)

yes Smile

(12th October 2020, 8:12 AM)Mystery Wrote: Can we not have a leaderboard for this and just appreciate the different accounts that reached 100M FAH points? Not everything has to be a competition. I think it's fine how it is for now.

You make a good point. Also it's a chore to keep updated. I think I'm just gonna unsticky this. Anyone can check the leaderboard at any time using this link: https://apps.foldingathome.org/teamstats...43016.html

UPDATE: I changed it to the top 5 so it's easier to maintain.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I'm up to rank 3 now.

@bls1999 I'd be happy to take over the thread if you like, just like I have with the rank 50+ thread.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to FDX3 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ
@bls1999 Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I am in the Top 5 now, like @FDX3 said if you can't update the thread please give it to someone that'll, we get it that you're busy but that doesn't mean the PR2 community needs to wait for over a month + for updates, Thank you.

Not trying to be an ass just being blunt about it, hope you understand.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, FDX3
(8th January 2022, 4:31 PM)Colind Wrote: @bls1999 Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I am in the Top 5 now, like @FDX3 said if you can't update the thread please give it to someone that'll, we get it that you're busy but that doesn't mean the PR2 community needs to wait for over a month + for updates, Thank you.

Not trying to be an ass just being blunt about it, hope you understand.

I went ahead and updated the list. I’ll keep it updated in the short-term while I come up with a more long term solution.
If i remember correctly, deathbygabe1 was the guy that folded for only a day or two on some servers at work and and claimed that top spot, and that was years ago lmao.. wild how hes still been in the top 5 since then.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rei For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ
(15th January 2022, 6:54 AM)Rei Wrote: If i remember correctly, deathbygabe1 was the guy that folded for only a day or two on some servers at work and and claimed that top spot, and that was years ago lmao.. wild how hes still been in the top 5 since then.

Took him several months actually...

[Image: G5HHQB0.png]

Folded for a long time. He still folded another 96m from that point, so it seems like it would've been close to 2 years of folding all up.

I remember him saying he was folding for his son (perhaps initially to get him the prizes, but decided to continue folding after).

Credit to @AlphaZ for that image.
  • AlphaZ, Colind, Rei
I'm ranked 3, needs to be updated @Eternal
Updated: Colind: 4 -> 3 ; FDX3: 3 -> 4
Updated: Colind 3 -> 2 ; NixZiZ 2 -> 3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766
I'm back to rank 3 again. @Eternal

The top 3 ranks in PR2 are now also the top 3 folders for Team Jiggmin.

[Image: qqSf0gs.png]
[Image: bBEqLGx.png]
  • AlphaZ, Different, Mia
Updated.
Platform Racing 2 ( @"Mystery" ) is now 5th place
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]