Folding Leaders
Updated.
Updated
(13th July 2022, 1:39 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Colind is rank 1 on the F@H team now.

I thought you were still ahead of him, bruh. I didn't think he was still folding 🤔
(13th July 2022, 1:39 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Colind is rank 1 on the F@H team now.

Updated
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ
(13th July 2022, 9:23 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: I was, but colind and I agreed to let him be first for awhile. He's the new leader right now.

Oh ok. It looks like your average is over 7mil a fold. What graphics card do you have, again? GTX 3080/3090?
(14th July 2022, 12:34 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: My average is about 9 million when I don't pause the folding or do any gaming. Running my macro in the VM always slows down my points unfortunately. I have an rtx 3080 Ti.

Imagine if you would have had something like this, 9 years ago, when Jiggmin introduced the 5th rank token. Man, you would have been legendary. Around that time, people would complain about 10mil being a lot.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ
(14th July 2022, 1:01 PM)Different Wrote: Imagine if you would have had something like this, 9 years ago, when Jiggmin introduced the 5th rank token. Man, you would have been legendary. Around that time, people would complain about 10mil being a lot.

Team Jiggmin might've also been near to the top
Since it was Top 100 for ages until 2020 when loads of people started to use it since they had Covid WUs (now the team is quite far out of Top 100)
It used to also be #1 for users until 2020
á