Autosaving PR2 levels locally
Caching unsaved levels will hopefully prevent any future loss of work. It's super frustrating when someone puts all their time and effort onto a level, just for it to get lost by a crash or another unexpected event. Speaking of which, PR3 already does that and I'm looking forward to seeing this on PR2 as well. c:
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Antonhs For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, Zelante, ~JBG~
wouldn't that have to require the LE to be on an online server? im fine with LE being offline as i keep a tab open with LE just incase my internet goes down, so i can make maps but cannot save the work until i have internet
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(19th May 2020, 1:22 AM)Addy Wrote: wouldn't that have to require the LE to be on an online server? im fine with LE being offline as i keep a tab open with LE just incase my internet goes down, so i can make maps but cannot save the work until i have internet

Not at all. Your unsaved level would be automatically stored on your computer and would be accessible again the next time you visit LE.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Antonhs For This Useful Post:
  • gemj