F@H Contest
Information 
[Image: UiJ9BEK.png]Random posts in this thread will win Folding At Home points for their username towards Team Jiggmin! I'm making this thread to (hopefully) help people get PR2's folding rewards. It's simple. Post as much as you want until this thread is closed. Random winners will be selected through Google's random number generator. Anyone can participate!

[Image: qkwia5s.png]
1. If you win, the points must go towards Team Jiggmin (143016). This is to further Jiggmin's goal of world domination.                                                 
2. No inappropriate usernames; I will not fold an inappropriate username.                                                                      
3. You can not win twice. I'm putting this rule in place to allow other users the opportunity to win points. If you win one prize, you can not win another. Due to this, prize winners will be announced in descending order. Meaning every poster has an opportunity at winning the biggest point tier.                                                                                                                                                             
4. Claim deadline: Once winners are announced, they have one week to reply to my PM with their username (and passkey if they are already folding). Otherwise, the prize will be forfeit. If this were to happen, there will be a re-draw for the forfeited prizes. This is in place to ensure that winners receive their F@H points within a reasonable time.                                                                                                
5. Whatever tier you win is how much I fold you. For example, if you have 5 million and win 10 million points; you will be folded up to 15 million. This applies even if you decide to fold your user alongside me.                                                                                               
6. Happy posting!

[Image: oK27POa.png]
1. 25,000,000 Folding At Home Points
2. 10,000,000 Folding At Home Points
3. 10,000,000 Folding At Home Points
4. 1,000,000 Folding At Home Points
5. 1,000,000 Folding At Home Points
[Image: QH57FlU.png]
Total points being given out: 47,000,000

Start: 5/24/20
Thread Closes: 6/14/20
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, edetarod, Eternal, Hyperacticpro, Janelle, Mia, new bat pr2, TRUC, Zelante, ~JBG~
*Important* Because there is no cool down for posts when a staff posts - each post must be 1 minute apart from each other from this point forward. All previous posts prior to #2000 are valid. This rule applies from post #2000 - ∞.
[Image: 2wnYmMd.png]
TBA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, edetarod, new bat pr2
I want to participate!! Awesome Big Grin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon, new bat pr2
pretty cool that you're doing this Smile
Bet, thanks a lot Smile
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
I already won, sorry guys 😏
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
(24th May 2020, 10:02 PM)Colind Wrote: I already won, sorry guys 😏

oof
Fold me crownboy pl0x
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Camer the Dragon
🥺🥺

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
inb4 deathbygabe starts posting here
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Fresh Cookies, new bat pr2
Are we just farming thanks at this point
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
sounds good, ill take 25m please. Big Grin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hyperacticpro For This Useful Post:
fold me crown pl0x
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
fr tho one of those 10mil would be helpful cuz then i can fold myself the other 5 mil to 25mil
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
(24th May 2020, 11:55 PM)TRUC Wrote: Are we just farming thanks at this point

I actually want to give out points. I've had this idea for awhile now, but just never got around to it. Figured I'd give some points out while I'm going for rank 77.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(25th May 2020, 1:15 AM)AlphaZ Wrote: I actually want to give out points. I've had this idea for awhile now, but just never got around to it. Figured I'd give some points out while I'm going for rank 77.

*cries in colind*

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • AlphaZ, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Fresh Cookies
hi pls give me first prize Smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fresh Cookies For This Useful Post:
AlphaZ is the goat. You're awesome for doing this! Smile
Dangevin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
á
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post: