New Music 2 Race On Platforms
Music 
Hello all!

I want to submit a song for PR2 (and PR3 by proxy)! I will update this post if I have other material for you all to see if it's the right fit.

I know I'm not the only one who likes to use background (particularly video game) music to make levels too. It's fun to draw inspiration from that in the creative process. Anywho, I want to add more of that energy to the platform racing series.

1. Blizzard!

https://soundcloud.com/majicke/blizzard
Prismatic is too slow. We need chilly song but fast. 

Additionally, I want to know what kind of song you think should be added the PR Soundtrack. I want to hear 'em!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, Athena, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Emeiry, gemj, IHaveDaCowboyz, Janelle, Justinbob100, new bat pr2, TRUC, Zelante, ~JBG~
I really like that first track (Blizzard)! I could picture it in like a space themed level, or a level which ends in a "boss fight". Put it in the gaaaame
Dangevin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • IHaveDaCowboyz, Lunanova, new bat pr2
Very pr2 Fitting! Awesome work!
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ajayci 100 For This Useful Post:
  • Lunanova
(27th May 2020, 1:09 AM)Dangevin Wrote: I really like that first track (Blizzard)! I could picture it in like a space themed level, or a level which ends in a "boss fight". Put it in the gaaaame

I'm tryingggggg! Also what is the criteria for it being accepted...? Who actually puts it in... These are my burning questions.
I like it! It's different from what we have right now but still holds true to the PR2 theme.

(27th May 2020, 4:28 PM)Lunanova Wrote: I'm tryingggggg! Also what is the criteria for it being accepted...? Who actually puts it in... These are my burning questions.

It's submitted to a secret society of ninjas. They have a very strict and secretive process of approval.

lol jk it me, I'll prob add stuff people think sounds good

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Eternal, gemj, Zelante
I'd 100% love to see this being added into PR2! Amazing job on this composition! Let's see of what the others think of this.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to IHaveDaCowboyz For This Useful Post:
  • Lunanova
Nooooo, no more PR2 songs! I don't want to update my full soundtrack video!
F-fine, do what you want...
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • Lunanova
Sounds cool!
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Lunanova
UMM!!! How about this idea: what if I made some different tracks based off the menu melody? Like that's kinda the official PR2 song right? :o
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Northadox
I'm just now listening to this, sorries Tongue

I really like it though, it's got a nice upbeat to it.
(29th May 2020, 2:51 PM)Lunanova Wrote: UMM!!! How about this idea: what if I made some different tracks based off the menu melody? Like that's kinda the official PR2 song right? Eek

Couldn't hurt, right! I think that'd turn out nicely.
(29th May 2020, 2:51 PM)Lunanova Wrote: UMM!!! How about this idea: what if I made some different tracks based off the menu melody? Like that's kinda the official PR2 song right? Eek

PR2 menu trap remix lmao
It has a catchy beat to it! I really think this would fit well in the game!