Indestructible bombs
Option to place indestructible bombs would add another option for LE which allows more creative maps. And overall I believe improving LE directly makes the game better than any contest, new parts or hat.(Those are great too). What do you think?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GlitchR For This Useful Post:
  • Battlealvin2009, bazooka, bi3liu, Camer the Dragon, Lego-man945, Tejs
Although I sort of disagree with the difficulty spikes indestructible bombs would allow, I highly agree they should be implemented. Could be left clicking on the individual mine, and checking a box called "indestructible" for example.
cAN WE JUST COLLECT all thes ideas into one place maybe? someone? we submit ideas, someone collects. no? :
[Image: 213.jpg]
(2nd February 2019, 1:28 PM)Acno Wrote: cAN WE JUST COLLECT all thes ideas into one place maybe? someone? we submit ideas, someone collects. no? :

https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45
all the pr2 suggestions
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(2nd February 2019, 1:40 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45
all the pr2 suggestions

Not all.
I suggested Capes, in one of those threads, which means someone has to dig it up, and same can be said for any else's ideas, either you make an entirely new thread for each idea, or simply collect people's ideas all together in the same place, its easier that way no? or like a place to link off to the other ideas maybe.
What's the phenomenon called when someone ends every question with "no?"?
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(3rd February 2019, 6:58 AM)Vipa Wrote: What's the phenomenon called when someone ends every question with "no?"?

I know it all phenomenon, perhaps, no?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Acno For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
bumpy
This'd be cool
it's 1 thing I see as PR3 having an advantage on

This'd allow for tough mine sections without the mines being removed, keeping the challenge the same for everyone
e.g. if the 1st player hits a couple of mines the challenge is easier for the 2nd player which you may not want
á
Push?

Maybe add a cooldown timer (same time as the respawn rate of invisible blocks?). So instead of indestructible bombs, it'll be infinite bombs? Although this would mean bombs with this option on would no longer allow placement of Item bombs or accepts a push block occupying its space, and it might complicate things. Or just create an entirely new infinite bomb block?