[graphical error] unicorn head
The mouth outline on the unicorn head is gone but you can see it for a second when its loaded so maybe something is on top of it  nevermind I thought I saw it.
[Image: oJKRnZk.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I dont seem to be having this problem, looks fine to me
Looks fine to me too. Maybe post a screenshot of what you'e seeing?
yeah, looks fine to me. I think it will definitely help to post a screenshot, like edetarod said! Smile
Sorry didn't have access to pr2 at the time, I put in a screenshot
I'm guessing the teeth just blends in with the white, cuz it works with every other color Confused
(3rd June 2020, 5:00 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'm guessing the teeth just blends in with the white, cuz it works with every other color Confused
exactly this
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
(3rd June 2020, 5:00 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'm guessing the teeth just blends in with the white, cuz it works with every other color Confused
that's the side effect originally it had black outlines at the chin/snout/teeth
 [Image: latest?cb=20191103022851]
(3rd June 2020, 5:17 PM)platform guy Wrote: that's the side effect originally it had black outlines at the chin/snout/teeth
-snip-

Hmm probably. In the part's list, it shows as white
idk but the unicorn on the left looks funnnnnny LOL
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I don't know what the epic upgrade for the unicorn head is offhand, but is that a problem caused by the epic color being white? I'll take a look when I can.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(3rd June 2020, 5:36 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I don't know what the epic upgrade for the unicorn head is offhand, but is that a problem caused by the epic color being white? I'll take a look when I can.

The unicorn head's epic (secondary) colour region is the horn. The mouth region remains the same.
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zelante For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
[Image: XRGrOjv.gif]
Well I took a quick stab at fixing it
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, IHaveDaCowboyz
Fixed in 160!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon