JV Scavenger Hunt
Welcome, to the JV Scavenger Hunt!

Many puzzles and hints await you. Whoever completes all of the required challenges and clues first will receive...

the Bat Set!

One of JV’s former mods has come back to help kick off this scavenger hunt. However, when I talked to him, he seemed kind of… backwards. Anyways, head to his levels to find your first clue. The level code is β€˜goodluck'

[[update on codes: capitalization does not matter, and you will find out if they have spaces or special characters. Wink]]
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ClassyElephant For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Addy, Ashley766, bls1999, Dangevin, edetarod, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Northadox, Zelante, ~JBG~
would you be able to tell us whether or not codes are
-all upper/lower case
-include spaces
-include special characters
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Janelle
Can we form teams of 3, I recall years ago the hunt for the first epic reindeer set allowed teams of upto 3
Arrow
Is it just me or is everyone weirdly stuck at figuring out the 2nd code
(5th June 2020, 6:40 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Is it just me or is everyone weirdly stuck at figuring out the 2nd code

The struggle is real

Also, having to wait for someone to reply to your PM as a step for a hunt like this is quite tricky
You could be waiting for hours
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  β€’ gemj, JEEJAYEM
(4th June 2020, 7:56 PM)ClassyElephant Wrote: One of JV’s former mods [...]

Good luck to everyone else, I'm already stumped
Zack means everythingΒ to meΒ πŸ’›
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Addy
(5th June 2020, 7:17 PM)TRUC Wrote: The struggle is real

Also, having to wait for someone to reply to your PM as a step for a hunt like this is quite tricky
You could be waiting for hours

Been waiting for 11 hours, RIP me
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
Damn, I got my hint right away after I fixed my game, got lucky with timing I guess, although I'm stumped on stage 4
Arrow
(5th June 2020, 9:35 PM)Mystery Wrote: Good luck to everyone else, I'm already stumped
Same here with you. I honestly thought this am would have been solved and done within 2-3 hours once this thread was published, but I was wrong
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  β€’ edetarod
(6th June 2020, 3:33 AM)Appah Wrote: Damn, I got my hint right away after I fixed my game, got lucky with timing I guess, although I'm stumped on stage 4

Welcome to the club !
I don't get this. I'm such a noob XD
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to usamah For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Ashley766
The hint is so hard to read on dark mode. I couldn't see it until @TRUC told me it's darker on dark mode xD
Nearly 24 hours of waiting now... this is a bit weird, not gonna lie
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  β€’ gemj
πŸ•’πŸ•’πŸ•’πŸ•’πŸ•’πŸ•’ anyone in the uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh πŸ•’πŸ•’πŸ•’ waiting gang πŸ•’πŸ•’πŸ•’ tick tock πŸ•’
Arrow
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Appah For This Useful Post:
  β€’ Ashley766, David, gemj, JEEJAYEM, TRUC, usamah
figured I'd stop by this thread in case anyone is stumped Smile
(7th June 2020, 7:17 PM)Mr.Β Toasty Wrote: figured I'd stop by this thread in case anyone is stumped Smile

Most of us know. I think theres something wrong with the pass
pls make sure of two things.

1. you are PMing the right accounts. if you PM the wrong account, even if you have the clue right, you won't get the next clue.

2. please follow the order of the clues
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
Either everyone is simultaneously missing the exact same clues which is a problem or they're not making sense, unless were expected to pm a dead account and wait X ammount of time for the next hint?

I don't know how the password to the 2nd level even remotely relates to any of the previous steps tbh and many people have poured over Toastys level for hours and found nothing
Arrow
Did anyone actually finish? Or what's happening?
(10th June 2020, 12:56 PM)usamah Wrote: Did anyone actually finish? Or what's happening?

No one has finished and everyone is stuck on the same part.

Afaik classys either gonna continue w it or remake it