the truth about the scavenger hunt
....it's kind of a disaster.

In an attempt to make the future clues a little easier, I made the present clues a little confusing, and no one has actually followed the clues properly. 

If it were an isolated incident, it would be no big deal. But literally no one has followed the clues properly. Several people are at the second-to-last clue, without completing many of the previous clues. Awkward.

With admin permission, I'm going to just make an entirely new scavenger hunt. Would you all be okay with this?
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClassyElephant For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, JEEJAYEM, Lego-man945, new bat pr2
I wouldn't completely call it quits yet, if you were to just make it more clear where/what to look for on a certain level then someone could probably figure out the rest and complete the scavenger hunt, I'd like someone to be able to complete it since a lot of time has been spent on it so far

I understand if it gets scrapped though, there are quite a few people who are skipped ahead. Also, you need to be a bit more active when you host scavenger hunts like this, it was like 2 days since you last logged on so we were left in the dark for a while
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
If you can figure out a way to compensate me for the total 13 hours of driving to Dreamland BBQ to look for a clue.

(Yeah im okay w it)
(7th June 2020, 10:00 PM)David Wrote: I wouldn't completely call it quits yet, if you were to just make it more clear where/what to look for on a certain level then someone could probably figure out the rest and complete the scavenger hunt, I'd like someone to be able to complete it since a lot of time has been spent on it so far

I understand if it gets scrapped though, there are quite a few people who are skipped ahead. Also, you need to be a bit more active when you host scavenger hunts like this, it was like 2 days since you last logged on so we were left in the dark for a while
true, my inactivity did have a part in my decision. some spontaneous things came up regarding work that I just couldn't avoid, and this suffered because of it.
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClassyElephant For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, David
(7th June 2020, 10:01 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: If you can figure out a way to compensate me for the total 13 hours of driving to Dreamland BBQ to look for a clue.

(Yeah im okay w it)

lmao sounds dreadful
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Campaigns | Ilraon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
@ClassyElephant if you could explain to all of us where that code is in this one level, it might make sense, cause overall it's been played for at least 2 hours by a few different people.

EDIT: also, we skipped ahead, cause the hunt is far from cheat proof. If you want any tips on that just ask me, ArtiQuests gave me a lot of experience.
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, David, JEEJAYEM, usamah
I think the scavenger hunt could be a lot of fun for a lot of users, so I wouldn't quit it just yet! Just like the above have said, if the hints were just a little more clear I still think this would work. Smile