Update!
How are you all, genuinely curious. ^^

Since my last blog I've been put on some new medication that have made me feel a lot better, mentally. Though I've still been through some ups and downs, my anxiety isn't as bad and am able to control it a lot better. EVEN SO, It's SUMMER and I always feel 100x better when the weather is warmer and there's more outside things to do. c:

If anyone has been feeling down or upset about anything, I'm sure I've been there and you could come talk to me. I just want to help people feel mentally stable and make them feel wanted and loved. Helping people with their emotions helps me with mine as well, so don't be afraid to reach out ^^

A big thank you to everyone who reached out to me in the past few weeks... could never thank you guys enough Big Grin
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ajayci 100, AlphaZ, Ashley766, Athena, bls1999, ClassyElephant, Forseti, gemj, JEEJAYEM, lalafox, Lunanova, Mia, new bat pr2, tadtad
GOOD but anxious. Have to move to a new state by the 1st, waiting on getting an application accepted. Once that is settled I will be even better.

Today is a good day!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(10th June 2020, 12:59 PM)Lunanova Wrote: GOOD but anxious. Have to move to a new state by the 1st, waiting on getting an application accepted. Once that is settled I will be even better.

Today is a good day!

I hope it'll get accepted soon!

We love to hear it ^^
That's good that you're feeling better Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
<3
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle