How are you feeling today?
(28th August 2020, 5:29 PM)Vipa Wrote: It has just been 30 minutes of today as the clock is 12/30am so idk how I'm feel ING today but I have to think about it so I can try to find a proper/better answer by tomorrow morning or actually it isn't tomorrow but just the morning as tomorrow would be a new day aka Sunday as its actually Saturday rn

I had a stroke trying to read this
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Janelle, Vipa
(28th August 2020, 5:35 AM)Mystery Wrote: One of the recently hired coworkers is stressing me out

I know what you mean... we hired so many new employees and they are kind of stressing me out too.

(28th August 2020, 5:29 PM)Vipa Wrote: It has just been 30 minutes of today as the clock is 12/30am so idk how I'm feel ING today but I have to think about it so I can try to find a proper/better answer by tomorrow morning or actually it isn't tomorrow but just the morning as tomorrow would be a new day aka Sunday as its actually Saturday rn

…..I think I understand what you're trying to say here? Come up with a better answer whenever you can/want Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Vipa
looking to 2021
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Vipa
(30th August 2020, 5:42 AM)gemj Wrote: looking to 2021

That's a whole mood tbh.

ANYWAYS, I'm doing well today, just woke up... since I went to sleep at about 5 AM due to taking a huge nap yesterday. But today should be good. Smile
(29th August 2020, 11:39 AM)Jae Wrote: …..I think I understand what you're trying to say here? Come up with a better answer whenever you can/want Smile
The time is 12:30AM so we're only 30 minutes into Saturday, and I don't know how I'm feeling today, but I'll have to think about it. I'll try to find a better answer by tomorrow morning, nevermind, I meant Saturday morning because it's actually Saturday today, as "tomorrow morning" would be "Sunday morning"

Let me know if it's still hard to understand.
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Anyways, today was a great day, competed in my first running competition since January 2020 (because of corona obv). 2nd place🥈, not bad considering I haven't competed in a while and there were like 50 competitors. It's going the right way boiz 📈 Helps to get out of the gaming chair/couch/bed and actually do something, instead of postponing it or blaming it on false statements just to comfort your laziness. Training makes progress.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, Janelle
(30th August 2020, 2:41 PM)Vipa Wrote: Anyways, today was a great day, competed in my first running competition since January 2020 (because of corona obv). 2nd place🥈, not bad considering I haven't competed in a while and there were like 50 competitors. It's going the right way boiz 📈 Helps to get out of the gaming chair/couch/bed and actually do something, instead of postponing it or blaming it on false statements just to comfort your laziness. Training makes progress.

2nd place!? Congratulations, that's awesome! Big Grin It's always nice to get off your butt and do something productive, huh Tongue

(30th August 2020, 9:44 PM)Mystery Wrote: Sunburnt

Mmmmm, use Aloe Vera! That should help Smile
Thx bro @jae
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Hey guys!

I'm doing well today, got up early to take my kitty (Leo) to the vet for his updated shots. He did great! Came home, took a nice nap, and got a good workout in. Smile Now it's almost time for work.

However, I just found out they're reducing our hours at work due to labor hours... not happy about that situation.. since I plan on moving soon. :l but we'll see I guess!

Hope you're all doin welllllll Big Grin
I feel average to good
Uni is soon I am just hoping with all the stuff going on I can focus well when I get there
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(7th September 2020, 7:19 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I feel average to good
Uni is soon I am just hoping with all the stuff going on I can focus well when I get there

You got this! Good luck, I've still been in school year-round =/ I'm ready to graduate.
I'm alright for the most part. I'm taking a break from online gaming because I start school tomorrow and I really need to focus this semester! It'll also help decrease my anxiety I guess, Tongue. So yeah, I'm excited to just get my A.A. and transfer to a four-year college and get my bachelors Smile. I will be back next week Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(7th September 2020, 4:55 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'm alright for the most part. I'm taking a break from online gaming because I start school tomorrow and I really need to focus this semester! It'll also help decrease my anxiety I guess, Tongue. So yeah, I'm excited to just get my A.A. and transfer to a four-year college and get my bachelors Smile. I will be back next week Big Grin

You'll do great this semester, I believe in you <3
Focus on your schoolwork, we'll be here when you come back. Smile
  • Ashley766
Hi guys! Everything's going well on my end. Been kinda busy with work, schoolwork, and looking for stuff for my apartment. I hope you're all doing well Smile
When I woke up I head a headache and felt kinda ill cos my sleep schedule is bad but I feel better now
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(13th September 2020, 4:02 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: When I woke up I head a headache and felt kinda ill cos my sleep schedule is bad but I feel better now

i don’t know why but i always wake up with a headache... Frown
my sleep schedule is messed up too, lmao. But i’m glad you feel better now. <3
in the mood to grow a beard hby
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Work and being a dad has been keeping me pretty busy. I fell pretty behind on schoolwork but I'm gonna be off work for a week or so quarantining cuz my gf's little brother tested positive for covid due to a party he went to 4 days prior to us staying at her familys house. So I'll be using this time off work to catch up on school shit.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(13th September 2020, 1:09 PM)gemj Wrote: in the mood to grow a beard hby

Mmmm… in the mood to NOT grow a beard today :p

(13th September 2020, 1:48 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Work and being a dad has been keeping me pretty busy. I fell pretty behind on schoolwork but I'm gonna be off work for a week or so quarantining cuz my gf's little brother tested positive for covid due to a party he went to 4 days prior to us staying at her familys house. So I'll be using this time off work to catch up on school shit.

I hope your gf's little brother gets better quickly Smile
Take the time to rest/ catch up on some schoolwork!
  • JEEJAYEM
Hi all! Days going pretty well... my mental health has been draining lately... tbh
But, these past couple days I've been doin better. Smile
I don't know what it was... but it wasn't makin me feel good. Me and my best friend had a good talk IRL and it was great. Made me realize a lot of new stuff about myself.

How're you all doin?!