How are you feeling today?
(14th June 2020, 8:45 AM)thicc Wrote: Didn't sleep last night, wide awake for some reason rn, idk what happened last night tbh but it's a great morning. Got starbucks and am chillin

i got about 5 hours of sleep last night... but hey as long as you’re having a good day so far that’s great Smile it’d be even better if you brought me some Mcondald’s though tbh
(14th June 2020, 8:55 AM)Jae Wrote: i got about 5 hours of sleep last night... but hey as long as you’re having a good day so far that’s great Smile it’d be even better if you brought me some Mcondald’s though tbh

damn you just gave me the greatest idea ima go get a sausage mcgriddle i got you too
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle
(14th June 2020, 9:20 AM)thicc Wrote: damn you just gave me the greatest idea ima go get a sausage mcgriddle i got you too

yoooo get me some too!!

And also I'm feeling better today so that's good Smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, thique
(14th June 2020, 5:00 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: yoooo get me some too!!

And also I'm feeling better today so that's good Smile

That's great, happy for you. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(14th June 2020, 5:16 PM)Mystery Wrote: Too much free time, not enough to do. So I binged Star Trek: TNG all day. Then it's back to work tomorrow, the same old routine over and over.

I feel that... But I've been working so I haven't had that much free time.
How am I feeling today? A bit down in the dumps tbh... I’m hoping i’ll be better tomorrow though.
  • Ashley766
(15th June 2020, 7:47 PM)Jae Wrote: How am I feeling today? A bit down in the dumps tbh... I’m hoping i’ll be better tomorrow though.

Keep your head held high!! You'll get through it Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(16th June 2020, 8:25 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm feeling ugly cause my skin condition is flaring up from the humidity. On some better news, my package should arrive today.

I actually have a skin condition, too. Mine usually comes out in the summer when I’m more out in the sun. Try looking for some medication and/ or things to put on your skin to help it????

i hope it arrives today! Still waiting on one of my packages from two months ago...  Embarrassed
(16th June 2020, 11:04 AM)Mystery Wrote: Yeah I'm using the medication but it takes time to start helping

it’ll get there! C:
Happy because I get to see my friends face to face that I haven't seen in months Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(16th June 2020, 12:32 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Happy because I get to see my friends face to face that I haven't seen in months Big Grin

ooooh yay! Still be weary, COVID still lives on
  • Ashley766
Feeling really good and full of energy Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(16th June 2020, 1:11 PM)David Wrote: Feeling really good and full of energy Smile

Yay! Love to hear it. I'm feeling pretty good today too. ^^
  • David
(16th June 2020, 1:53 PM)Mystery Wrote: Now my right wrist is acting up, so worse than earlier. I just wanna get through the day at this point

Dunno if I shared already, but I have tendonitis in my wrists. It's why I can only play one or two PR2 races at once

Edit: just dropped chocolate milk jug in the store, it broke and spilled all over me. Today is one of those days I guess

/: take some meds! I hope it starts feeling better. Tendonitis sounds super painful... i’m sorry. 
biiiig oof...... itll get better!
  • Mia
So am back at work after 4 months off, day 2 and im absolutely exhausted...so much work after so long off
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
I am currently going through an existential crisis. Nothing seems real to me anymore and I can barely differentiate between what's reality and what's not. Basically I feel like I'm dreaming all the time. Well, more like a constant ongoing nightmare. I just cannot imagine how I would live in a world where PR2 is inaccessible so the game shutting down for 3 days starting on the 19th really has me going through a fit.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Janelle
^Had us in the first half.

I had a virtual job interview where the audio was constantly choppy/going in and out, so that was fun. Overall I thought it went well, and the interviewers said there are issues on almost every virtual meeting, so is not a huge deal.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Janelle
(16th June 2020, 5:48 PM)a7x3 Wrote: So am back at work after 4 months off, day 2 and im absolutely exhausted...so much work after so long off

Ugh I absolutely understand your pain, having to be up on my feet for 8 hours straight has KILLED my legs D:

(16th June 2020, 6:49 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: I am currently going through an existential crisis. Nothing seems real to me anymore and I can barely differentiate between what's reality and what's not. Basically I feel like I'm dreaming all the time. Well, more like a constant ongoing nightmare. I just cannot imagine how I would live in a world where PR2 is inaccessible so the game shutting down for 3 days starting on the 19th really has me going through a fit.

Was definitely writing a response without reading the entire thing.. you definitely got me there, LOL

(16th June 2020, 7:49 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: ^Had us in the first half.

I had a virtual job interview where the audio was constantly choppy/going in and out, so that was fun. Overall I thought it went well, and the interviewers said there are issues on almost every virtual meeting, so is not a huge deal.

That's always the worst (choppy audio)… but I'm very glad to hear that you thought it went well, I hope they get back to you soon!

Side note... I had a good day. Pretty busy though, went for a hike at a nearby national park and then went to work for the rest of the day. My legs aren't feeling too great, lmao ^^
  • Uptight 534
Feeling a bit overwhelmed today, have a lot to get done around the house. I need to do some laundry (clothes, towels), go get some healthy snacks from the store, get some cat food, and have to finish some homework. I didn't sleep well last night because I was up most of the night sad and just overthinking my life so that was nice. Smile

I hope you're all doing better than I am today.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Ashley766, Uptight 534
I'm goooooood!!!!!! Big Grin

Just had a job interview today and I got accepted!!!! I start training tomorrow and Friday. Super Excited! Tongue
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, lalafox, Uptight 534