How are you feeling today?
Lol... day has kind of started off rough. I woke up at 5:45 AM with bad leg and stomach pains which makes it hard to go to work at 6:30 when I have to stand the entire time lol. I lost my car keys apparently so I had to borrow my parent’s car and then I showed up to work late. Pray for me today please I might lose my patience.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
(21st June 2020, 7:40 AM)Jae Wrote: Lol... day has kind of started off rough. I woke up at 5:45 AM with bad leg and stomach pains which makes it hard to go to work at 6:30 when I have to stand the entire time lol. I lost my car keys apparently so I had to borrow my parent’s car and then I showed up to work late. Pray for me today please I might lose my patience.

praying! I wish I had the power the wake up early. I've sort of been the opposite to you in that I get my pains when I go to bed; I've been noticing that I can't sleep on my (favourite) left side because I'll get pains in the heart area if I do. I planned to get checked out seeing as this has happened, I estimate, since the end of last year, but then the pandemic happened lol

hope you feel better!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(21st June 2020, 7:56 AM)gemj Wrote: praying! I wish I had the power the wake up early. I've sort of been the opposite to you in that I get my pains when I go to bed; I've been noticing that I can't sleep on my (favourite) left side because I'll get pains in the heart area if I do. I planned to get checked out seeing as this has happened, I estimate, since the end of last year, but then the pandemic happened lol

hope you feel better!

I wish I had the power to wake up early and not be grouchy all day  Wink And yes that's a long time to be in pain in that area.. definitely need to do something and go see a doctor, especially if it's in the heart area.

And thank you! I took a nap and am ready to spend Father's Day with my daddy Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I was cutting something but I hurt my finger... and now it's red. Also I looked it up online, probably a blood vessel bursted?? Idk if I should be concerned cuz it really hurts but it's not bleeding so idk xd

so yea story of my life today. 😂
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Big Grin 
i feel pretty cool to be honest, if i do say so myself. school's officially out, and i'm brainstorming for little projects throughout the summer. my first proper carpentry project is to create a flower pot that hangs off the railing of our deck, since my mum bought one that was too small. 

also, i shaved my head.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Cool-O-Rama!788 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(21st June 2020, 1:48 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I was cutting something but I hurt my finger... and now it's red. Also I looked it up online, probably a blood vessel bursted?? Idk if I should be concerned cuz it really hurts but it's not bleeding so idk xd

so yea story of my life today. 😂

That has to hurt oh noooo =/ Just wait a few days and see if it goes away! Try not to do anything for it to flare up anymore.

Side note: Feel like everyone is in pain, lmao

(21st June 2020, 3:11 PM)Cool-O-Rama!788 Wrote: i feel pretty cool to be honest, if i do say so myself. school's officially out, and i'm brainstorming for little projects throughout the summer. my first proper carpentry project is to create a flower pot that hangs off the railing of our deck, since my mum bought one that was too small. 

also, i shaved my head.

So exciting that school is out! Do you have a job anywhere to keep yourself extra busy this summer? Smile
I wish I was creative, and good at any sort of project, to create some artsy things... oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also. shaved head. yes. very proud.

(21st June 2020, 7:44 PM)Mystery Wrote: I was feeling good, then I just found out someone at my place of work tested positive for covid-19. Potentially someone I came in contact with. So now I'm feeling slightly worried. My supervisor is gonna give me more details tomorrow.

Big oooooof D:
Make sure you quarantine yourself at least for a bit, and make sure you try and get yourself tested if you feel any sort of symptoms at all. I hope all is well though... so scary!
  • Mia
I'm feeling good.. I accidently missed volleyball practice today which definitely put a damper on my day. I felt awful Frown

But other than that we went out to eat/ for a few drinks today for Father's Day and my dad finished an outdoor project that he's been working on and he's so proud of himself.
(21st June 2020, 8:55 PM)Jae Wrote: So exciting that school is out! Do you have a job anywhere to keep yourself extra busy this summer? Smile
I wish I was creative, and good at any sort of project, to create some artsy things... oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also. shaved head. yes. very proud.

eh, if i'm lucky i reckon i can snag a tacky freelance job and do some grunt typing for some generic blog. covid bottled any opportunity of me getting a regular-ass job, though, so i'll focus on skill building. gonna start sharpening my french tomorrow morning.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Cool-O-Rama!788 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(21st June 2020, 11:24 PM)Cool-O-Rama!788 Wrote: eh, if i'm lucky i reckon i can snag a tacky freelance job and do some grunt typing for some generic blog. covid bottled any opportunity of me getting a regular-ass job, though, so i'll focus on skill building. gonna start sharpening my french tomorrow morning.

I'm sure you can Smile
Just relax as much as you can ig until you can find the job you want
I feel good today, have to work for a little bit later in the afternoon but other than that I can just relax Smile
Hi guys, I'm feeling okay today. I went to workout and ever since then I've had a really bad headache that just won't go away. =/ help
(24th June 2020, 8:04 PM)Mystery Wrote: I was feeling great yesterday cause it was my birthday. Smile I did lots of fun things, like mini golfing, bicycling, and of course, eating pie. (I don't like cake) Today though, my assistant supervisor yelled at me for not helping a coworker that screwed up, and I kinda panicked a little. Heated arguments and yelling stress me out badly, unfortunately.

So hes yelling at you for not babysitting your coworker? Kinda weird but alright
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
tired its 4:03am goodnight
choose your energy
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to M!nt For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(24th June 2020, 8:04 PM)Mystery Wrote: I was feeling great yesterday cause it was my birthday. Smile I did lots of fun things, like mini golfing, bicycling, and of course, eating pie. (I don't like cake) Today though, my assistant supervisor yelled at me for not helping a coworker that screwed up, and I kinda panicked a little. Heated arguments and yelling stress me out badly, unfortunately.

Happy late birthday! Tomorrow will be exactly 2 months until mine! I hope you had a fantastic birthday. And rip... that would stress me out so much too. I don’t like disappointing people at all.

(25th June 2020, 3:03 AM)M!nt Wrote: tired its 4:03am goodnight

Good morning Wink
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • M!nt, Mia
(24th June 2020, 8:04 PM)Mystery Wrote: I was feeling great yesterday cause it was my birthday. Smile I did lots of fun things, like mini golfing, bicycling, and of course, eating pie.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10903367]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle, Mia
(24th June 2020, 8:04 PM)Mystery Wrote: I did lots of fun things, like mini golfing, bicycling, and of course, eating pie.
Was is key lime pie?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
I like pie
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(26th June 2020, 11:45 AM)platform guy Wrote: I like pie

I like some types of pie
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
I want it to be July 1st already so I can buy a drink xd

Other than that I'm good ig lol
(26th June 2020, 3:08 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I want it to be July 1st already so I can buy a drink xd

Other than that I'm good ig lol

It’s so soon!!! You’ll have so much fun

(26th June 2020, 5:27 PM)Rob Wrote: im feeling great

Good for you!
  • Ashley766