How are you feeling today?
(15th July 2020, 5:23 PM)Mystery Wrote: Horrible. Very frustrated. I just wish I had normal skin, but nooooo. First I have subhorreic dermatitis, now I have cystic acne on top of that. I go to the doctor and get put on medicine that dries out my skin so bad that it becomes inflamed and incredibly itchy. I scratched my nose through my mask today, and got a bloody nose during my work shift. I really hope this shit goes away before my brother's wedding, or I might not have the self esteem to even show up.

Honestly, I don't know too much about acne. I would just go off of what @David was saying about the diets and whatnot..  Embarrassed 
I would just keep trying different things until you find something that works, whether that be a different diet or a different type of medication. I'm sorry though. I hope you do find a solution soon! I do have a skin infection though, called tinea versicolor, which makes whiter spots appear on my chest, neck, and upper back. It's pretty bad during the winter... but I can use a "blue shampoo" that can help them go away if they get really bad. 

EDIT: Also, make sure you drink plenty of water. This can have a huge difference. ^^

(15th July 2020, 10:50 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'm good today Smile

That's good to hear! I woke up kind of late today so I'm going to have to kind of cram everything in that I had planned today. =/
I couldn't sleep last night because of stress and I woke up before 7am and can't go back to sleep because I'm super stressed again. send help
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(18th July 2020, 7:18 AM)lalafox Wrote: I couldn't sleep last night because of stress and I woke up before 7am and can't go back to sleep because I'm super stressed again. send help

I definitely know that feeling, but I hope you get some better sleep tonight. <3
Why're you stressed?
Bored and sad, but my skin is improving slightly so that's a plus
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(18th July 2020, 10:18 PM)Mystery Wrote: Bored and sad, but my skin is improving slightly so that's a plus

Yay! Just be patient Smile
ANYWHO, I'm doing well today. Just ate a... very late breakfast Tongue and about to head to the gym before I have to work later tonight. I was hoping it'd be sunny outside today but it just seems to be cloudy so I don't want to get in the pool..

But, today is still a good day. Excited for a day off of work tomorrow. Smile
I'm doing great! I'm finally going back to night shift after being on day shift for roughly four months. Even better, the assistant supervisor that stresses me out is staying on day shift! Smile And I have a gaming computer coming on July 31st, so I have something to look forward to. Smile
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
A lot better today, after an insane amount of stress at work this week I'm finally on my week off
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(24th July 2020, 10:30 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm doing great! I'm finally going back to night shift after being on day shift for roughly four months. Even better, the assistant supervisor that stresses me out is staying on day shift! Smile And I have a gaming computer coming on July 31st, so I have something to look forward to. Smile

Yaaaay, so happy you're doing great! Tehehe, yes, the assistant supervisor can stay in day shift bahaha.
July 31st isn't so far, you got this!

(24th July 2020, 11:20 AM)a7x3 Wrote: A lot better today, after an insane amount of stress at work this week I'm finally on my week off

I already had my two days off... back to work for me. D:
But I'm glad you can finally relax and enjoy some time off and work on your music. Smile
Feeling a bit tired, didn’t get much sleep last night and i’m not sure why. I’m hoping i can fall asleep easily tonight. :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n9dSGNVWFg

title
(25th July 2020, 3:38 AM)gemj Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9n9dSGNVWFg

title

Meeeee tooooooo. I hope you start to feel better! Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
UPSET BECAUSE MY INTERNET DOESN'T WORK SO THAT MEANS NO PR2 Frown

My wifi box comes on Tuesday :/ so I'm stuck without wifi for 3 days
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(25th July 2020, 6:30 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: UPSET BECAUSE MY INTERNET DOESN'T WORK SO THAT MEANS NO PR2 Frown

My wifi box comes on Tuesday :/ so I'm stuck without wifi for 3 days

D: Oh noooooo. The wifi box needs to hurry up.  Angry
  • Ashley766
Could be better, could be worse. I think I'm doing pretty well for myself (relatively speaking). We'll see what tomorrow holds.
"You have to ask yourself... what brought the person to this point. What was seen in his face, his manner, that channeled him here. You have to convince yourself... that this person has something hidden, that you have to find. You check his bags, but it's his face, his gestures that you're really watching."
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to leolaford For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(27th July 2020, 5:34 PM)leolaford Wrote: Could be better, could be worse. I think I'm doing pretty well for myself (relatively speaking). We'll see what tomorrow holds.

That's great, I hope you keep doing well. ^^
Super happy. My internet is finally back 😂😄
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
I went out to skate and it rained 5 mins after ahhhhh
[Image: QbNSkSz.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ajax-iwnl For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Thanks for asking, i'm good but pretty bored at times. It has been raining a lot recently so i tend to stay home more often and hang around on youtube and such things.
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to xGuest For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(28th July 2020, 11:18 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: Super happy. My internet is finally back 😂😄

Tehehe, about time! Tongue

(28th July 2020, 11:41 AM)Ajax-iwnl Wrote: I went out to skate and it rained 5 mins after ahhhhh

Ugh... that's awful Frown
I hope it stops soon!

(28th July 2020, 12:52 PM)xGuest Wrote: Thanks for asking, i'm good but pretty bored at times. It has been raining a lot recently so i tend to stay home more often and hang around on youtube and such things.

It's been raining a lot here too... not a big fan of rain, lmao
I'm glad that you're good though, try and find some things to entertain yourself so you don't become bored TOO often ^^
  • xGuest