How are you feeling today?
This was just a thread discussion I thought of after my blog post, feel free to mention how you feel below. Sometimes, writing it out is always helpful. ^^

If you're feeling very down and can't be bothered to post it here because of personal issues, please don't feel obligated to. But, I'm always here or on discord if you ever need a chat. Smile
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00, Ashley766, bi3liu, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Cool-O-Rama!788, Lambdadelta, lattum, Lunanova, Mia, Nemo Nation, new bat pr2, Zeppy
Not too bad, after 4 months off being off work I go back on Monday, being at home for this long has taken its toll haha
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Doing great, on March 23rd I got layoff due to covid-19 and I decided to move to another state to be with my significant other (NE to OH). June 15th I will start working on Amazon and hopefully it goes well Smile.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • An|0n, Janelle, Zeppy
(10th June 2020, 1:05 PM)a7x3 Wrote: Not too bad, after 4 months off being off work I go back on Monday, being at home for this long has taken its toll haha

Rip, good luck to you as you start back at work. Smile

(10th June 2020, 1:11 PM)Colind Wrote: Doing great, on March 23rd I got layoff due to covid-19 and I decided to move to another state to be with my significant other (NE to OH). June 15th I will start working on Amazon and hopefully it goes well Smile.

Omg that's so cute! Good for you, best wishes to you and your SO in the future as you guys take on this new stage together, Big Grin. I hope your new job goes great for you! Ship me some free stuff Wink

(10th June 2020, 1:16 PM)Mystery Wrote: Better than yesterday! I thought there was something wrong with my left foot, but it doesn't hurt today.

Gotta love it when your body doesn't work properly all of a sudden lmao =/
I hope it stays painless though, if not you should go get that checked out.
Well, I am grateful to be alive and healthy during this pandemic. Smile Other than that, during this pandemic and everything going on in the world with the protests, it's all stressing me out. I just wanna go back to my campus, but no, it's closed in the fall too, so I have to take classes online again. It honestly sucks but eh I hope this can be over soon :/. I'm supposed to graduate this fall so I hope that can work..

Also, definitely would like to chat on discord! Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(10th June 2020, 1:57 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Well, I am grateful to be alive and healthy during this pandemic. Smile Other than that, during this pandemic and everything going on in the world with the protests, it's all stressing me out. I just wanna go back to my campus, but no, it's closed in the fall too, so I have to take classes online again. It honestly sucks but eh I hope this can be over soon :/. I'm supposed to graduate this fall so I hope that can work..

Also, definitely would like to chat on discord! Smile

i definitely feel that, the riots are driving me crazy too, lmao. i just want to feel safe you know. I love taking online classes, but i know it’s not for everyone and can be super hard, so good luck to you! <3

we can definitely chat! I’ll message you Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(10th June 2020, 3:53 PM)Jae Wrote: i definitely feel that, the riots are driving me crazy too, lmao. i just want to feel safe you know. I love taking online classes, but i know it’s not for everyone and can be super hard, so good luck to you! <3

we can definitely chat! I’ll message you Smile

Appreciate it! Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Good, I am gonna become old in like 22 and a bit mins though my age is gonna start with a 2 lol
á
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle
(10th June 2020, 4:19 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Nervous. I am afraid of the police

What're they doing?

(10th June 2020, 5:37 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Good, I am gonna become old in like 22 and a bit mins though my age is gonna start with a 2 lol

Oofffffff your birthday is soon!? How exciting Smile
Happy early birthday, welcome to your 20's Wink
Old xd
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(10th June 2020, 6:07 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Old xd

older and wiser Wink
Violated. My SO wont stop throwing used diapers at me
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
I'm just happy to be here.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Lunanova
(10th June 2020, 7:26 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Violated. My SO wont stop throwing used diapers at me

Hmmmm. Ew. I don’t know how i can help you there LOL.

(10th June 2020, 8:18 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: I'm just happy to be here.

Me too.... most days. Smile
  • Uptight 534
Great! I finally graduated high school! (second try)
Gonna spend more time on pr2 and jv2 now that school is out! Big Grin
[Image: ZkcHvsf.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to new bat pr2 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(10th June 2020, 11:17 PM)new bat pr2 Wrote: Great! I finally graduated high school! (second try)
Gonna spend more time on pr2 and jv2 now that school is out! Big Grin

That’s so exciting, congratulations! Hard work pays off Big Grin
  • new bat pr2
(10th June 2020, 5:37 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Good, I am gonna become old in like 22 and a bit mins though my age is gonna start with a 2 lol

happy birthday Camer!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle
kinda just at an acceptance phase. want sleep. want purpose. want to feel something tbh, idk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Janelle
(11th June 2020, 9:17 AM)gemj Wrote: kinda just at an acceptance phase. want sleep. want purpose. want to feel something tbh, idk

you’ll get there, i know you will! Just take it one day at a time!
  • gemj
(12th June 2020, 11:28 AM)Mystery Wrote: Not good. Feeling stressed, feeling like I push away everyone I talk to. I don't try to be a bad person, but maybe I am, I dunno. I wish I had more friends. I've got one good friend, we've been friends for over 15 years, and we've had a rocky friendship. I know I wasn't nice to him for a long time, nor any of my other friends, which is why I pushed them away. But he stuck by me, for whatever reason. If I didn't have him, well... I'd rather not go into that. I feel like I've come a long way since then, but something tells me I have lots of room for improvement. I guess I need to reevaluate myself, and try to improve more.

nobody’s perfect, i think we all have things we should want and try to improve about ourselves. I’m glad you have that one friend you know you can count on though when things get rough.