How are you feeling today?
I’m feeling pretty good today. I was out late last night because i was celebrating my friend’s 21st birthday. And then i had to get up at 4:45 AM to make it to work for 7 hours... so i’m pretty tired today, lmao. But today’s a good day nonetheless!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Lunanova
Had better days
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle
(12th June 2020, 1:38 PM)a7x3 Wrote: Had better days

just get through today Embarrassed
  • a7x3, Ashley00
Bit lonely. It's sorta of Valentine's Day where I live and it's my first day alone after my breakup, but I'm managing by occupying my mind with studies and by flooding the forums with my rants haha.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OldMarx For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Lunanova
Suffering. Its 3AM and ive locked myself in the restroom cuz my nose is clogged and running Frown
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(12th June 2020, 11:16 PM)OldMarx Wrote: Bit lonely. It's sorta of Valentine's Day where I live and it's my first day alone after my breakup, but I'm managing by occupying my mind with studies and by flooding the forums with my rants haha.

Ugh i’m so sorry! Just try and stay busy and do some things you enjoy doing, it’ll help! Trust me i’ve been there. /:

(13th June 2020, 3:07 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Suffering. Its 3AM and ive locked myself in the restroom cuz my nose is clogged and running Frown

That’s always the worst.. i hope you get some sleep though, try and get some meds today!
I JUST GOT ACCEPTED FOR A NEW PLACE! Ugh so stressful moving between states. Woo!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle
(13th June 2020, 2:22 PM)Lunanova Wrote: I JUST GOT ACCEPTED FOR A NEW PLACE! Ugh so stressful moving between states. Woo!

OMG YAY HOW EXCITING! I’m going to try and apply for a new place hopefully at the end of July! I hope you like it lots Smile
Been stressed for the past few days... dunno why :/.. idk just everything getting to me 🤷‍♀️
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(13th June 2020, 3:52 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Been stressed for the past few days... dunno why :/.. idk just everything getting to me 🤷‍♀️

i’m so sorry ash! Always here for you, let me know if you need anything. Try relaxing and/ or doing some things you enjoy!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
It's been difficult for some of my friends (and me to a lesser extent) lately. I find that distracting myself with dev stuff is a good way to avoid the tribulations of real life. We're all just trying to get through this uncertain time with our sanity and health intact.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(13th June 2020, 5:07 PM)bls1999 Wrote: It's been difficult for some of my friends (and me to a lesser extent) lately. I find that distracting myself with dev stuff is a good way to avoid the tribulations of real life. We're all just trying to get through this uncertain time with our sanity and health intact.

yes, definitely keep yourself busy! I totally understand lmao, with just starting back at work again and with schoolwork i feel a little overwhelmed all over again. But i know you can get through it!
Feelin' better now. Nothing that 2 glasses of wine couldn't solve
  • Janelle, Uptight 534
(13th June 2020, 10:24 PM)OldMarx Wrote: Feelin' better now. Nothing that 2 glasses of wine couldn't solve

LOL I feel that for sure... except i'm all for the stronger drinks. Wink
  • OldMarx, Uptight 534
(13th June 2020, 10:24 PM)OldMarx Wrote: Feelin' better now. Nothing that 2 glasses of wine couldn't solve

(13th June 2020, 10:29 PM)Jae Wrote: LOL I feel that for sure... except i'm all for the stronger drinks. Wink

Gotta get some of that Bottled in Bond whiskey or Navy Strength gin (or both).
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, OldMarx
(13th June 2020, 10:29 PM)Jae Wrote: LOL I feel that for sure... except i'm all for the stronger drinks. Wink

(13th June 2020, 11:18 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Gotta get some of that Bottled in Bond whiskey or Navy Strength gin (or both).

Forgot to buy something stronger in the last quarantine leave to buy stuff, I'll make sure to restock on the booze next time Smile aside alcohol stuff, I managed to write 2 whole pages of my undergrad thesis, so feelin' proud of myself
  • Janelle, Uptight 534
(13th June 2020, 11:22 PM)OldMarx Wrote: Forgot to buy something stronger in the last quarantine leave to buy stuff, I'll make sure to restock on the booze next time Smile aside alcohol stuff, I managed to write 2 whole pages of my undergrad thesis, so feelin' proud of myself

indiana’s acting like Covid is completely done and overwith everyone’s allowed anywhere, rip us 😭
but that’s so exciting, nothing like feeling accomplished! C:
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • OldMarx
a bit tried + bored.
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(14th June 2020, 8:23 AM)dotime Wrote: a bit tried + bored.

yes.. me too. Struggling a bit lmao.
Didn't sleep last night, wide awake for some reason rn, idk what happened last night tbh but it's a great morning. Got starbucks and am chillin
[Image: VnNsnRk.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to thique For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle