How are you feeling today?
(17th June 2020, 4:57 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'm goooooood!!!!!! Big Grin

Just had a job interview today and I got accepted!!!! I start training tomorrow and Friday. Super Excited! Tongue

That’s fantastic! So proud of you Ashley ^^
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(17th June 2020, 8:06 PM)Mystery Wrote: Frustrated cause the Switch I ordered online says "Delivered" but it's nowhere in sight

I swear I have some of the worst luck sometimes

I'm thinking of getting a Switch actually... wasn't that order supposed to be in a few days ago though?
(17th June 2020, 9:14 PM)Mystery Wrote: No, it says it arrived today at 7:37 pm. I looked outside the door at 7:40 pm and couldn't find it anywhere. The tracking website says they left the package at Other, which is the opposite of helpful.

Confused  Big oof, um, if it doesn't come tomorrow then I would try calling a number???
Update: I did not make it past this round of interviews. I am not too beat up about it because the position was a little bit of a reach with my experience/education (University grad in a slightly unrelated area), plus I did not "knock it out" on this last interview. Considering this was my first interview process for a "real, full-time position," not too bad. I was just happy to be there.

There is always an opportunity to go into debt with graduate school!
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
What does it mean to feel?
-AspectZero
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle
(17th June 2020, 9:54 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Update: I did not make it past this round of interviews. I am not too beat up about it because the position was a little bit of a reach with my experience/education (University grad in a slightly unrelated area), plus I did not "knock it out" on this last interview. Considering this was my first interview process for a "real, full-time position," not too bad. I was just happy to be there.

There is always an opportunity to go into debt with graduate school!

Awh, ah well! This was just a learning experience and hopefully once you get through graduate school you'll be able to get your real, full time position you like. Smile

(17th June 2020, 11:35 PM)AspectZero Wrote: What does it mean to feel?

Feel: "Experience (an emotion or sensation)."
  • Uptight 534
(18th June 2020, 8:24 AM)Jae Wrote: Feel: "Experience (an emotion or sensation)."

Oh, a human thin- Err.. I mean, right, emotions..! Hahahaha.
-AspectZero
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(17th June 2020, 11:35 PM)AspectZero Wrote: What does it mean to feel?

[Image: qXasBaK.png]
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Cool-O-Rama!788, Janelle
I'm feeling great today, went kayaking this morning which was super fun, took a nap, and just finished my homework. This weekend will be super busy so I'm really excited for that.
(18th June 2020, 6:59 PM)Mystery Wrote: Yeah, the package didn't come today. So now I'm feeling furious. Feeling like I'm not gonna get it. Feeling like I'm gonna be out all that money I spent. And it's not a good feeling. Especially since I was waiting around all day for it. Guess I'll try calling some places to figure out wtf is going on.

ugh that would make me so mad, lol. It’ll come, just probably with Covid things are taking a bit longer to be shipped and/ or delivered.
sad because pr2 shut down
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Depressed for the next 3 days Frown
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Athena For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Depression moment guys
IHaveDaCowboyz Artifact
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to IHaveDaCowboyz For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(18th June 2020, 11:14 PM)lalafox Wrote: sad because pr2 shut down

(18th June 2020, 11:37 PM)_Athena_ Wrote: Depressed for the next 3 days Frown

(19th June 2020, 4:23 AM)IHaveDaCowboyz Wrote: Depression moment guys

Ya’ll what a time lmao
  • Athena
(19th June 2020, 5:03 PM)Mystery Wrote: I AM SO HAPPY!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: BZWy1JM.jpg]

Plus I got my birthday off next week! Today has been a very good day so far. Smile

yes it finally came!!! So exciting!
Feeling meh, took a flight to go and visit family so I was initially excited but due to a bad storm over Dallas wasn't able to land (no one was) so had to fly into San Antonio to refuel and now currently waiting for an update when we'll be able to head back to Dallas. On the bright side had a free rollercoaster ride when Initially trying to get into Dallas (worst turbulence I've experienced in the roughly 40 flights I've done, got whipped around quite a bit for a minute or two and it was borderline scary lol)

Edit: thankfully boarding now and gonna head back, glad I don't gotta wait any longer
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(19th June 2020, 11:46 PM)David Wrote: Feeling meh, took a flight to go and visit family so I was initially excited but due to a bad storm over Dallas wasn't able to land (no one was) so had to fly into San Antonio to refuel and now currently waiting for an update when we'll be able to head back to Dallas. On the bright side had a free rollercoaster ride when Initially trying to get into Dallas (worst turbulence I've experienced in the roughly 40 flights I've done, got whipped around quite a bit for a minute or two and it was borderline scary lol)

Edit: thankfully boarding now and gonna head back, glad I don't gotta wait any longer

ugh that’s awful... so sorry about the flight! Heading back home i’m assuming???
  • David
(19th June 2020, 11:46 PM)David Wrote: Feeling meh, took a flight to go and visit family so I was initially excited but due to a bad storm over Dallas wasn't able to land (no one was) so had to fly into San Antonio to refuel and now currently waiting for an update when we'll be able to head back to Dallas. On the bright side had a free rollercoaster ride when Initially trying to get into Dallas (worst turbulence I've experienced in the roughly 40 flights I've done, got whipped around quite a bit for a minute or two and it was borderline scary lol)

I'm in OK, I got hit by that storm too. We got, I think, 3 inches of rain in only an hour and it literally rained all day. Seems you got unlucky with the timing
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • David
(20th June 2020, 9:04 AM)Jae Wrote: ugh that’s awful... so sorry about the flight! Heading back home i’m assuming???

Back to Dallas then headed home from there which is like a 40 min drive (not really home as im just visiting for a bit over 2 weeks). Surprisingly wasn't quite as tired as I thought I'd be when I got here but slept easily nonetheless

(20th June 2020, 11:33 AM)lalafox Wrote: I'm in OK, I got hit by that storm too. We got, I think, 3 inches of rain in only an hour and it literally rained all day. Seems you got unlucky with the timing

It was pretty unlucky and the storm apparently wasn't moving much which is why it took so long, and yeah it was pouring hard and never seemed to stop
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Feeling great today! Went to my boyfriend’s family’s house to have a pool day/ cookout and it’s been so much fun Smile

Tomorrow i should be exhausted lmao
  • Ashley766