How are you feeling today?
Me and my coworker today were actually talking about the BLM Movement vs All Lives Matter and it got me thinking pretty much all day about it. Especially since the topic of the blog about Black Lives Matter (and other things...) was posted. Today, honestly, I’m just happy that I was born biracial. I love the color of my skin. So... today I am happy that I can finally love being me.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(26th June 2020, 8:49 PM)Mystery Wrote: Today has been a mixed bag of emotions. I was annoyed because nobody told me I didn't have to work today after I got there, I was happy because I didn't have to work, I was frustrated playing a game and smashed my keyboard, I was relieved because the keyboard still works (except the Esc key is a bit messed up), and I'm disappointed cause my friend is busy all weekend. In the end though, I'm just glad that I'm staying healthy despite the 4 cases of covid-19 at my workplace. If people wanna socially isolate me for being the only one wearing a mask, then they can go ahead. I'm an introvert anyway! Smile
sounds interesto

glad you can see the brightside of things
choose your energy
im sad because i wanted to make myself a nice breakfast (eggs and bacon and toast) but there is only one egg left so i only get to eat one egg
(27th June 2020, 9:43 AM)lalafox Wrote: im sad because i wanted to make myself a nice breakfast (eggs and bacon and toast) but there is only one egg left so i only get to eat one egg
Lol sux
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to okbob3 For This Useful Post:
  • lalafox
(26th June 2020, 8:49 PM)Mystery Wrote: Today has been a mixed bag of emotions. I was annoyed because nobody told me I didn't have to work today after I got there, I was happy because I didn't have to work, I was frustrated playing a game and smashed my keyboard, I was relieved because the keyboard still works (except the Esc key is a bit messed up), and I'm disappointed cause my friend is busy all weekend. In the end though, I'm just glad that I'm staying healthy despite the 4 cases of covid-19 at my workplace. If people wanna socially isolate me for being the only one wearing a mask, then they can go ahead. I'm an introvert anyway! Smile

Sorry, was too tired to read this last night but I'm getting to it now Tongue
I'm sorry about your keyboard... but at least it still works! Just try and keep yourself busy this weekend since your friend is busy. It's always a blessing to be healthy Smile
Keep wearing your mask! Better to be safer than sorry ^^

(27th June 2020, 9:43 AM)lalafox Wrote: im sad because i wanted to make myself a nice breakfast (eggs and bacon and toast) but there is only one egg left so i only get to eat one egg

My dad just ordered my some pancakes from some place I've never had. And I feel your pain lmao, tried to make French toast a while ago and only had one egg to work with. Definitely was not happy. ;_;
  • lalafox
(27th June 2020, 9:14 PM)Mystery Wrote: I'm sad. All the king's horses and all the king's men couldn't put that onn keyboard together again.

[Image: nUyI4xI.jpg]

Today I made the fatal error of accidentally knocking it off the stand

this breaks my heart. Rip.
Hi guys, I'm feeling good today. Work was a little rough this morning because there were so many members (I work at a gym) who were upset with the way our pay has been distributed. But after that my day went smoothly. Took a nap, went to volleyball practice, now going out with friends and boyfriend later on. Smile
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, new bat pr2
feel miserable
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(29th June 2020, 6:33 PM)gemj Wrote: feel miserable

Oh why!?
(29th June 2020, 7:56 PM)Jae Wrote: Oh why!?

not sure tbh. wish I had a reason to feel happy but nothing's really fun anymore. everything is stressful now, and I have little-to-no motivation even tho I have a day to myself today. I'm surprised I even articulated that; it's kinda hard for myself even to understand why I feel the way I do.
  • Janelle
(29th June 2020, 9:08 PM)gemj Wrote: not sure tbh. wish I had a reason to feel happy but nothing's really fun anymore. everything is stressful now, and I have little-to-no motivation even tho I have a day to myself today. I'm surprised I even articulated that; it's kinda hard for myself even to understand why I feel the way I do.

I totally understand this feeling. If you ever need to talk, feel free to message me. I know this feeling all too well =/
  • gemj
Good morning everyone ^^
I'm feeling pretty good... got some good rest yesterday/this morning. I have work later on but I'm kind of annoyed because I can't find any dress pants in my size. And most of the locker (dressing) rooms are all closed so I keep returning them, lmao.
Wish me luck today in HOPEFULLY finding the right size.

UPDATE: I couldn't find any in black but I found some in dark grey. Smile
Feeling good, like I should 😎

Today's my birthday so I'm pretty excited to spend it with my family! Got my own cake and everything yesterday! Even though I can't go outside because of Rona, still happy and healthy to be alive! Smile
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle, Mia, new bat pr2
(1st July 2020, 9:13 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: Feeling good, like I should 😎

Today's my birthday so I'm pretty excited to spend it with my family! Got my own cake and everything yesterday! Even though I can't go outside because of Rona, still happy and healthy to be alive! Smile

Happy birthday (again)! 21 is a fun year so make sure you enjoy it. c:
  • Ashley766
 I'm feeling good today... for the most part.

We've just had some family issues going on today, so that made me a little upset earlier.

But me and my mom went on a little bonding walk around the neighborhood and talked some things out and laughed, and that made me feel much better.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, new bat pr2
Hi ya'll, hope youre doing good today ^^
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Mia, new bat pr2
(2nd July 2020, 7:51 PM)Mystery Wrote: Uhh..... could be better. At least I'm on break for a few days.

After tomorrow morning, me too. I hope these next few days are better for you. I hope you can enjoy and have fun on the Fourth Smile

Happy (late) Birthday!  Smile
[Image: ZkcHvsf.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to new bat pr2 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle

happy late birthday from me too!
  • Janelle
(2nd July 2020, 10:22 PM)new bat pr2 Wrote: Happy (late) Birthday!  Smile

(3rd July 2020, 1:46 AM)gemj Wrote: happy late birthday from me too!

Thank you guys!!! <3 Smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle