How are you feeling today?
i am sad because my battery is low and my charger broke Frown Frown
[Image: ZkcHvsf.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to new bat pr2 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(3rd July 2020, 11:37 AM)new bat pr2 Wrote: i am sad because my battery is low and my charger broke Frown Frown

hurry go get another one!!! Oh no Frown
I'm feeling good today! Had a great Fourth of July weekend and today was a good day of relaxation. Smile
stressed n' angry, dunno why tbh
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Angry
[Insert something clever here]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LCPD For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Feeling great
so-so
(9th July 2020, 3:32 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: stressed n' angry, dunno why tbh

I'm a little stressed too right now. I hope your day gets better though. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(9th July 2020, 3:44 PM)LCPD Wrote: Angry

Lmao idk why my notifications only showed one response. Anyways. Why's that?

(9th July 2020, 3:58 PM)David Wrote: Feeling great

That's great to hear ^^

(9th July 2020, 4:18 PM)Mystery Wrote: I'm feeling great cause it's finally the weekend

Me too!!! Woohoo. Finally.

(9th July 2020, 4:51 PM)lalafox Wrote: so-so

I'm sorry.. =/
Have been feeling like shit all day.
And now just a couple of hours ago our hamster died and we decided to go bury it. Afterwards I fall knee deep into a bog and have to phone a taxi to get home and it's like 1 am and I'm just so done.
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(9th July 2020, 8:42 PM)Al Jolson Wrote: Have been feeling like shit all day.
And now just a couple of hours ago our hamster died and we decided to go bury it. Afterwards I fall knee deep into a bog and have to phone a taxi to get home and it's like 1 am and I'm just so done.

D:< that's terrible, so sorry to hear about your hamster. Rest in peace little guy (or girl) Frown

I truly hope you have a better day tomorrow, just try and get some good rest.
  • ~JBG~
(10th July 2020, 11:15 PM)Mystery Wrote: Really stressed out, but trying to stay optimistic. At least tomorrow should go better than today did! Smile

Hey, same. I've been stressed out today too. And being at work doesn't help.

All we can do is look forward to tomorrow and try it make it better. Smile
(11th July 2020, 9:38 PM)Mystery Wrote: Unfortunately, today was just as bad as yesterday. My face burns like hell. I am so stressed out from this shit, and it's not even work week yet.

I'm so sorry Frown
I've been working all weekend and I just want a day off lol
Feeling alright today, weekends go too quick tho Frown
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Going to work in about 10 minutes and I accidentally put too much hot sauce in my omelet so im probably gonna get the shits while im at work Frown
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Janelle, lalafox
Snapped on someone yesterday, feeling awful today cuz I woke up tired and have a headache, so yeah. I just hope today gets better :/ shit, I just dont have the patience today
  • Janelle
(12th July 2020, 9:31 AM)a7x3 Wrote: Feeling alright today, weekends go too quick tho Frown

Lol, not when you have to work all weekend. Smile

(12th July 2020, 10:19 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Going to work in about 10 minutes and I accidentally put too much hot sauce in my omelet so im probably gonna get the shits while im at work Frown

That’s always fun Tongue
I hope you don’t though!

(12th July 2020, 10:51 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: Snapped on someone yesterday, feeling awful today cuz I woke up tired and have a headache, so yeah. I just hope today gets better :/ shit, I just dont have the patience today

I woke up tired too... didnt get much sleep. Just try and have a positive attitude the rest of the day Smile
  • Ashley766
(15th July 2020, 5:23 PM)Mystery Wrote: Horrible. Very frustrated. I just wish I had normal skin, but nooooo. First I have subhorreic dermatitis, now I have cystic acne on top of that. I go to the doctor and get put on medicine that dries out my skin so bad that it becomes inflamed and incredibly itchy. I scratched my nose through my mask today, and got a bloody nose during my work shift. I really hope this shit goes away before my brother's wedding, or I might not have the self esteem to even show up.

Have you experimented with your diet at all? I still suffer with acne, but used to have it a lot worse, bad enough to be put on accutane which is what I'm assuming you're on. Accutane certainly helped with the acne, but I still suffered some throughout my entire time on it but through experimenting with my diet I was able to improve further and after getting off accutane I've still had quite a bit of success. I did try healthy eating for a while before even getting on accutane, but eventually learned even meat (at least some meats) seems to cause it for me (especially chicken, and even eggs are a big cause for me). Not saying to give up meat, but if you haven't already I would recommend giving up all junk foods as junk foods seem to universally worsen acne in people but gets different for everyone past that (things like whey protein can also be a big problem). Past diet I assume you also wash your face and moisturize plenty with a non-comedogenic moisturizer? And I feel you on the bloody nose, I had a few bloody noses while on accutane but mostly just consistently had dried blood up inside my nose
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Mia
(15th July 2020, 8:02 PM)Mystery Wrote: My doctor recommended accutane but I went with the ointment alternative because I didn't feel comfortable popping pills that have side effects. I'm already a vegetarian, so it can't be meat... Hmm, maybe it's the chocolate milk and pop I've been drinking? I'm willing to cut those out, if it would help. As for junk food... I eat some junk food here and there, but not a lot. And yeah, I wash my face and moisturize. Doc said to stop the acne treatment until my inflammation goes down.

Definitely stop the chocolate milk, dairy is a huge factor for some people and I believe even chocolate can be pretty bad. Pop is also bad, one of the worst things people consume so definitely stop that as well. If you could it'd be best to eliminate all junk food at least for a few weeks to speed things up and see if there'd be any difference but cutting out chocolate milk and soda is a great start and just replace all your fluids with only water, and drink lots of it. I'd also recommend eating lots of veggies, and if you need a milk alternative I get silk brand almond milk personally (unsweet original) although it's not really good for drinking straight up but water is best anyway
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Mia
I'm good today Smile
  • Janelle