How are you feeling today?
I'm feeling good. My manager actually told me how great of a job I'm doing at work, and that made my day tbh.
Last night was a little rough for me, my anxiety got the best of me. But today is so much better. ^^
About to go workout, then come home and spend time with my family, since I don't get to do that much anymore due to work. Hope everyone's doing okay today as well. c:
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00
My entire body is covered in mosquito bites from camping for the past week.....but overall I feel great and refreshed that I got to spend some time in nature. Glad there weren't any bears around this time.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Athena For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(28th July 2020, 4:15 PM)_Athena_ Wrote: My entire body is covered in mosquito bites from camping for the past week.....but overall I feel great and refreshed that I got to spend some time in nature. Glad there weren't any bears around this time.

That's the worst, try to get some cream or ointment to put on them!

Glad you had a good time though! Smile
  • Athena
happy 'cuz my shirt that i designed is gonna come tomorrow!

[Image: T3BZ5Iu.png]

[Image: wThYAzO.png]
[Image: ZkcHvsf.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to new bat pr2 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00, Ashley766, Colind, Janelle, John m., xGuest
(28th July 2020, 6:35 PM)new bat pr2 Wrote: happy 'cuz my shirt that i designed is gonna come tomorrow!

Oh my goodness that's so awesome!!! I love it Big Grin

You might have to keep updating and ordering new ones if you rank up/get more hats Tongue
  • new bat pr2
such a bad week tbh. First my internet breaks, then my house phone doesn't work, now my power is out... Idk what's happening 😭
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(29th July 2020, 12:32 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: such a bad week tbh. First my internet breaks, then my house phone doesn't work, now my power is out... Idk what's happening 😭

So sorry you've had such a bad week... I really hope it starts to get better.
  • Ashley766
(29th July 2020, 9:58 PM)Mystery Wrote: I was miserable today at work. Can't wait for tomorrow to be over. I need the weekend. Going back to nights next week, so I gotta adjust my sleep schedule. My skin conditions made it nearly impossible to focus on my work today. I'm finding it difficult to treat them both at the same time. Still trying to hang in there. Luckily I have a friend to talk to, which makes getting through the week more bearable.

sorry for the late reply! I’m really sorry you’ve been having a rough time. /: i hope it’s gotten a little better.
  • Mia
(3rd August 2020, 4:22 PM)Mystery Wrote: Yeah, it has. I'm on nights again, and it went well the first day! Still frustrated about something else, unfortunately. This computer I got arrived with defective parts.

Glad it's going well so far!
And ooooooof um... that is definitely frustrating. More money down the drain if you have to pay for all of that. Frown
I'm on a high rn and today is no exception. I finally shooted my shot and landed myself in a relationship that I see being long-lasting since she's compatible with me in every way, which could be a positive or a negative if you know me at all but so far it seems to be going strong and I'm content with that.
"You have to ask yourself... what brought the person to this point. What was seen in his face, his manner, that channeled him here. You have to convince yourself... that this person has something hidden, that you have to find. You check his bags, but it's his face, his gestures that you're really watching."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leolaford For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00, Janelle
(5th August 2020, 11:34 PM)leolaford Wrote: I'm on a high rn and today is no exception. I finally shooted my shot and landed myself in a relationship that I see being long-lasting since she's compatible with me in every way, which could be a positive or a negative if you know me at all but so far it seems to be going strong and I'm content with that.

That's amazing, so excited for you!! That's always the best feeling ^^
My and my boyfriend are complete opposites, but somehow we manage. Wink
  • leolaford
I'm the opposite of her in some ways, I think it's important to maintain a balance since two totally equal minds just cancel each other out after a while. It's always good when both of you have something to learn from the other person, way more adventurous and actually beneficial to personal growth than dating a carbon copy of yourself. That being said the majority of people I just couldn't see myself getting involved with romantically because they're not on my emotional wavelength. It takes a special type of person to meet me in the middle and she seems to be it  Smile
"You have to ask yourself... what brought the person to this point. What was seen in his face, his manner, that channeled him here. You have to convince yourself... that this person has something hidden, that you have to find. You check his bags, but it's his face, his gestures that you're really watching."
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to leolaford For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
STRESSED!

My anxiety got to me today, ugh, just wish the day would be over already 😭
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(5th August 2020, 11:43 PM)leolaford Wrote: I'm the opposite of her in some ways, I think it's important to maintain a balance since two totally equal minds just cancel each other out after a while. It's always good when both of you have something to learn from the other person, way more adventurous and actually beneficial to personal growth than dating a carbon copy of yourself. That being said the majority of people I just couldn't see myself getting involved with romantically because they're not on my emotional wavelength. It takes a special type of person to meet me in the middle and she seems to be it  Smile

Yes, I totally agree! I get moOd SwiNgS a little too often and he seems to be able to offer me emotional support, so I'm glad she seems to be that way too <3

(6th August 2020, 12:01 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: STRESSED!

My anxiety got to me today, ugh, just wish the day would be over already 😭

I'm sorry!!! Try taking a break and take a nap or something, those always help me when I'm feeling stressed/anxious.
  • Ashley766
(8th August 2020, 8:18 AM)Mystery Wrote: I haven't been happy since mid-2019, for the most part. So over a year now. I just wanna feel happiness like that again. I honestly don't know how to get out of this sadness rut that I'm in.

I'd recommend changing things up, whenever you got a few days off work maybe take a mini vacation somewhere, doesn't have to cost anything it could be as simple as staying at a friend or family's house or maybe even camp somewhere. On top of this I'd also recommend disconnecting from the internet during this time in order to focus on the break, but even if you don't take a small vacation I'd still get away from the internet for like 24-48 hours and focus on living in the moment. Constantly being on social media can really drag you down sometimes, especially in these times with the pandemic going on and being constantly reminded of it (and maybe take this time to learn something new!). I'd also highly recommend exercising, it can make you feel really good and is of course just good for your health, my favorite is jogging/running while listening to some upbeat music but you could even do something quick like one of those 5 minute no break workout routines

There's more I can recommend but for now best to keep it simple, hope you can get over this soon
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(8th August 2020, 8:18 AM)Mystery Wrote: I haven't been happy since mid-2019, for the most part. So over a year now. I just wanna feel happiness like that again. I honestly don't know how to get out of this sadness rut that I'm in.

I've definitely been there...
Like David mentioned, try taking a break from the internet and social media, my friend has been so much happier w out it all. Also try exercising, I know there's not much to do these days due to quarantine so just try and get out and get a little bit of exercise.
Set an alarm to wake up earlier, so you'll have more to accomplish during the day (I still need to work on this, lmao).
Surround yourself with positive people, they can radiate their energy onto you. ^^
(28th July 2020, 6:35 PM)new bat pr2 Wrote: happy 'cuz my shirt that i designed is gonna come tomorrow!

This is awesome, I might do this when I get to rank 80 🤔. Also, how/where did you go to do this so I can do the same when the time comes & can you pick a different color t-shirt? & I am feeling excited to be able to use Amazon computer while waiting for the next shift to start Tongue
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, John m.
I'm not feeling too bad today! Woke up so tired, but I had some coffee and had a pretty energetic day.

Started looking for some new apartment stuff today (Bedsheets, shower curtain, other bathroom stuff).

I hope everyone's feeling good today ^^
  • Nemo Nation
I didn't have too bad of a day today. Slept at 7AM, picked up my friend at 10AM to work on music. I ended up falling asleep till 5PM. Woke up n went straight back into music.

Level 3 lockdown in Auckland, NZ was just announced so I don't have to come in to work tomorrow (or the next few tomorrows).

Life is definitely a roller coaster every day. I continue to look up and remain diligent towards my goals. Hope you are all having a good day. Positive vibes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nemo Nation For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle
yeah life goes on. many feelings atm. don't know how to describe.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle