How are you feeling today?
(11th August 2020, 5:54 AM)Kzza Wrote: I didn't have too bad of a day today. Slept at 7AM, picked up my friend at 10AM to work on music. I ended up falling asleep till 5PM. Woke up n went straight back into music.

Level 3 lockdown in Auckland, NZ was just announced so I don't have to come in to work tomorrow (or the next few tomorrows).

Life is definitely a roller coaster every day. I continue to look up and remain diligent towards my goals. Hope you are all having a good day. Positive vibes.

Yeah, we still refuse to shut everything back down here even when the numbers keep increasing... Doesn't make sense, lmao.
Very true, never know what tomorrow brings! Smile

(11th August 2020, 8:55 AM)gemj Wrote: yeah life goes on. many feelings atm. don't know how to describe.

Oof, well I'm sorry. I hope you get thru them. <3
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Nemo Nation
(28th July 2020, 6:35 PM)new bat pr2 Wrote: happy 'cuz my shirt that i designed is gonna come tomorrow!

[Image: T3BZ5Iu.png]

[Image: wThYAzO.png]
Real cool you gotta upload a real picture of it!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
I'm doing a lot better today. Getting involved in drama stresses me tf out 😭 so yeah... Tongue
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle
(11th August 2020, 3:07 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'm doing a lot better today. Getting involved in drama stresses me tf out 😭 so yeah... Tongue

I understand that completely! I'm glad you're feeling better today though. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
Great! Had a good weekend spending time with friends I haven't seen in 10+ years, it was so nice catching up. Smile
starting to figure out my path a bit more. at the same time, however, things just feel hopeless.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
first day of fall semester, trying to watch the video lecture and it buffers nonstop
Jammin'
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DivineZerinus For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, JEEJAYEM
Sorry all, had a super busy last few days! Hope ya'll are doin well Smile Sorry for the slow response!
  • ~JBG~
Nobody likes you when you're twenty-three.
What's my age again?
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(19th August 2020, 9:30 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Nobody likes you when you're twenty-three.

I like you even though you're 23 Wink
  • Uptight 534
I'm feeling pretty good! Long day at work though, ready to head to bed for the night. Smile
  • Ashley766
How're you all doing today? ^^
I just stabbed my eye with fingernail, so take a guess how I'm doing.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(26th August 2020, 9:16 AM)Mystery Wrote: I just stabbed my eye with fingernail, so take a guess how I'm doing.

Ooooof… that couldn't have felt good Frown
I'm sorry! I hope your day gets better ^^
I have no idea what happened yesterday, but it was such a bad day! I got angry. I guess it's the stress getting to me because I don't have my siblings at home anymore, so I kinda feel lonely Frown
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(27th August 2020, 3:36 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I have no idea what happened yesterday, but it was such a bad day! I got angry. I guess it's the stress getting to me because I don't have my siblings at home anymore, so I kinda feel lonely Frown

Yeah I've heard that's so hard... =/
I really hope today is a better day! Try calling your siblings to catch up!
  • Ashley766
Went MIA for a bit. Lost some creativity with music, so I'm trying to get that back!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Janelle
(27th August 2020, 6:19 PM)Lunanova Wrote: Went MIA for a bit. Lost some creativity with music, so I'm trying to get that back!!

I'm ready for some more Racer Review!!!
It has just been 30 minutes of today as the clock is 12/30am so idk how I'm feel ING today but I have to think about it so I can try to find a proper/better answer by tomorrow morning or actually it isn't tomorrow but just the morning as tomorrow would be a new day aka Sunday as its actually Saturday rn
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle