How are you feeling today?
Tomorrow I start my first day of work, so I'm excited for that Smile
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*, Janelle, Mia
I've started going out more. my state's had no community COVID cases for over a month, coming up on fifty days. life's pretty much back to normal. I hope it's going to continue after the state election; it's really only this way because we shut state borders and refused to reopen them.

I'm up and down.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*, Janelle
(20th October 2020, 6:20 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Test came back negative very cool Cool

Yay! That's what we like to hear. Wink

(20th October 2020, 6:39 AM)Mystery Wrote: Feeling good. You know that coworker that I can't stand? Well she's getting fired tomorrow! Big Grin

I'm bringing in popcorn, cause I wanna enjoy the show. Supervisor said it was okay lol

Then next Sunday, we're bringing in a bunch of food to celebrate her getting fired, cause everyone else dislikes her as much or more than I do. It's gonna be a blast.

Yuuuuuh, love to hear that! Happy for you Smile
And lmao, bring some for me too Wink

(20th October 2020, 8:34 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: Tomorrow I start my first day of work, so I'm excited for that Smile

Good luck Ashley <3
Hope it goes well!

(21st October 2020, 7:20 PM)gemj Wrote: I've started going out more. my state's had no community COVID cases for over a month, coming up on fifty days. life's pretty much back to normal. I hope it's going to continue after the state election; it's really only this way because we shut state borders and refused to reopen them. I expect she'll get reelected easily.

I'm up and down.

Rip, Indiana is apparently a hotspot for COVID right now because nobody is taking it seriously... but that's awesome from where you live!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj
Thanked guy
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle, lalafox
[Image: ObrWsbG.jpg]

Saw this on facebook and thought it was relevant 🤷🏽‍♀️
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • *Izi-Blissers*, Ashley766, Vipa
(25th October 2020, 1:36 PM)Janelle Wrote: [Image: ObrWsbG.jpg]

Saw this on facebook and thought it was relevant 🤷🏽‍♀️

yellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vipa For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle
A bit yellow for me ^
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
I forgot to give my answer, hahaha. I would put myself around green/blue. Maybe more-so on the green side because I just finished 5 hours of homework and I'm DRAINED and STRESSED. But, I just finished my semester with As/Bs so it was well worth it. Smile I get to rest for a few days now, lmao
I think homework went eh but it's not a big % of the marks anyway, the exam is vast majority of it
But now it's done and gone in whatever state I do not feel horribly stressed about it anymore so that is better in a way, plus even the stuff I messed up I will learn in time for exam when it really matters
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(27th October 2020, 7:11 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I think homework went eh but it's not a big % of the marks anyway, the exam is vast majority of it
But now it's done and gone in whatever state I do not feel horribly stressed about it anymore so that is better in a way, plus even the stuff I messed up I will learn in time for exam when it really matters

I just finished my semester, I feel so much happier and not too stressed anymore. You got this. Smile

(27th October 2020, 9:40 AM)Mystery Wrote: lonely

Ooooof. :/ I'm so sorry.
Lot better all the lingering illness is gone and I've done all the homework for the time being
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(28th October 2020, 9:21 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Lot better all the lingering illness is gone and I've done all the homework for the time being

That's awesome!! good to hear Smile
I just finished all my homework for the time being as well.
Slipped a disc, been off work for a few days. Ps5 comes out soon so ive not been too bad
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(29th October 2020, 7:23 PM)a7x3 Wrote: Slipped a disc, been off work for a few days. Ps5 comes out soon so ive not been too bad

Make sure you rest for as long as necessary!!
Hi guys! I had a good day today, feeling pretty good. I have a pretty exciting weekend coming up and I can't wait to spend some time with family and friends. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Colind
Nov 3rd I started a new job, just finished this week pretty strong and hope it continue..
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
Feeling creative...!!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
I'm sick. :/
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(6th November 2020, 5:27 PM)Colind Wrote: Nov 3rd I started a new job, just finished this week pretty strong and hope it continue..

Oooh! I hope everything goes great Big Grin Keep us updated on how the new job is. Smile

(7th November 2020, 12:18 AM)Lunanova Wrote: Feeling creative...!!

I love that!!! Where are the Character Reviews? I really enjoyed those!

(7th November 2020, 12:52 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm sick. :/

Stay safe. Drink plenty of water. And please quarantine... (just in case, never know!)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
(7th November 2020, 4:02 PM)Mystery Wrote: Pretty sure it's a common cold. As long as I keep drinking tea (and water), I'll be feeling good. Smile

Hey, you never know! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But I hope you get to feeling better real soon. Smile