How are you feeling today?
(21st November 2020, 9:49 AM)gemj Wrote: have no motivation help

Rip. Me neither at the moment... just try rewarding yourself with something (maybe a dessert, playing your favorite video game) after you accomplish what you need to do for the day. Smile

(21st November 2020, 10:20 AM)Mystery Wrote: I wanna know what it feels like to love

I'm sure you love somebody!! But if you're talking romantically, you'll find that right person. Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(23rd November 2020, 3:40 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm in a really bad mental state

things will get better man. I don't know about you but this time of year never fails to make me happy, even tho I live in an area that doesn't get snow. you've gotta find the little things to enjoy. take some time to yourself, do the things you like, and when you're ready, try to figure out what's making you feel down and what can be done about it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Mia
(23rd November 2020, 3:40 AM)Mystery Wrote: I'm in a really bad mental state

I believe in you, you got this! Just try your best to wake up every morning in a happy mood. Say good things about yourself in the mirror when you get up in the morning, that helps me. Smile I know with cold weather/winter coming up that it'll be especially hard to keep a happy state of mind. (Especially when it gets dark around 4:30 PM here) Just know that we all care for you and love you! We're all here to help each other out and get us through the dark times. 

Please don't be afraid to reach out to me whenever you feel like it, this goes for every single one of you. Nobody deserves to feel like this. We all deserve to feel happy about life and wake up every morning excited for a new day. I felt very inspirational in this reply so I hope this helped a little bit. <3
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, gemj, Mia
(23rd November 2020, 10:22 PM)Mystery Wrote: Thanks, you both gave me some good advice. Smile I really do feel loved here.

On the bright side, my wrists are getting better! I've been going to occupational therapy for them. I may be able to play PR2 again before I know it!

Yaaaay, that's something to feel excited about! More good things coming your way. Big Grin I know it.
Hi all! Almost Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for, even in this year of mAdNeSs Smile
  • Ashley766
I had a rough night last Wednesday and brought the anxiety into Friday. It was work related and very stressful to me especially, though it probably wouldn't have been to others. I'm glad everything went smoothly with my manager and boss. Smile

How're you all feeling? <3
I'm pretty good! My Thanksgiving was good. I'm a bit stressed from being on discord a lot, and not getting schoolwork done, so I'm definitely taking a little break from that, and also it's finals week so wish me luck! Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(29th November 2020, 12:12 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'm pretty good! My Thanksgiving was good. I'm a bit stressed from being on discord a lot, and not getting schoolwork done, so I'm definitely taking a little break from that, and also it's finals week so wish me luck! Tongue

Rip, that's a whole mood as I procrastinate my homework until the last minute. I have to finish mine by 11:59 PM. And I've had a bad headache all day so I haven't wanted to do it. =/
Good luck on your finals! Study hard Smile

(29th November 2020, 10:05 AM)Mystery Wrote: Better than I was a week ago

That's always good to hear! Proud of you. Keep up the positive energy and you'll get to where you need to be mentally.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Mia
I'm in a really good mood today Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(1st December 2020, 3:40 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'm in a really good mood today Smile

Very late response but I'm glad you were feeling good! Smile
  • Ashley766
I'm feeling a bit nervous but in a good way. I developed an entire webshop from scratch (the design, the frontend & backend, the SEO, literally everything) for my sister who's starting her new clothing business: and today is the launch day.

We're hoping to see at least 50-100 orders today.. but we'll see. Maybe I'm a bit too optimistic. The project deploys 40 minutes later. Oh shoot..
a casual human being.
I come online here every 4-5 months or so. But hey. JV is still alive!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Magyar For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Janelle
(5th December 2020, 5:18 AM)Magyar Wrote: I'm feeling a bit nervous but in a good way. I developed an entire webshop from scratch (the design, the frontend & backend, the SEO, literally everything) for my sister who's starting her new clothing business: and today is the launch day.

We're hoping to see at least 50-100 orders today.. but we'll see. Maybe I'm a bit too optimistic. The project deploys 40 minutes later. Oh shoot..

That's so neat, I would never be able to do that. Tongue Good luck to your sister in her new clothing business... I hope it's everything she ever hoped Smile
  • Magyar
Getting the last homeworks done well so good

Then I'ma have like a week and a bit break then time for exam revision
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
First time commenting here.

I am vibing. Making Luctisity Alpha, and really proud of it
Platform Racing:
--Battle Royale--
and also
Platform Racing 2.2
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to LuniFoxo For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
A bit depressed but fine.
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to dotime For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(9th December 2020, 3:39 AM)Mystery Wrote: The girl I have a crush on has a boyfriend :/

Still feeling lonely, hopefully I can find someone

Oof, I'm sorry... Don't depend on someone else to make you happy though. That never ends well.

(11th December 2020, 7:05 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Getting the last homeworks done well so good

Then I'ma have like a week and a bit break then time for exam revision

I'm also getting my last assignments done as well Smile Ready to have a few weeks off and relax.
After Sunday I'll be finished with this semester.

(12th December 2020, 2:21 PM)LuniFoxo Wrote: First time commenting here.

I am vibing. Making Luctisity Alpha, and really proud of it

Welcome to the thread Wink
I'm vibing as well, chillin. Going through life. Trying to live one day at a time.
I'm glad you're proud of it Smile

(12th December 2020, 11:10 PM)dotime Wrote: A bit depressed but fine.

You'll get thru it. ^^
I know it
tired af

(18th December 2020, 1:04 AM)Mystery Wrote: The weird thing is I've caught her staring at me several times

For someone who has a boyfriend, she sure likes looking at me

I was gonna suggest that you flash a friendly smile at her the next time you catch her staring, but then I realized that there's a pandemic and we can't see the bottom half of people's faces Frown

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(18th December 2020, 1:22 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I was gonna suggest that you flash a friendly smile at her the next time you catch her staring, but then I realized that there's a pandemic and we can't see the bottom half of people's faces Frown

Just get a breathable mesh mask. Allows you to smile at a lady and fight government tyranny at the same time. 
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(18th December 2020, 1:22 AM)bls1999 Wrote: tired af

I was gonna suggest that you flash a friendly smile at her the next time you catch her staring, but then I realized that there's a pandemic and we can't see the bottom half of people's faces Frown

You could always pull your mask up for a second to show them that youre smiling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Mia
I'm great! I graduated and got my first degree so I'm moving on to uni to get my bachelors Big Grin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, lalafox, Mia