How are you feeling today?
Sorry ya'll, haven't been responding much here. But... I'm still reading and listening (just a bit late... tehe). I'm glad most of you guys are doing well.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Mia
(22nd December 2020, 1:40 PM)Mystery Wrote: 6 days off from work in a row, which is probably a bad thing for me.

Why do I like going to work more than being at home? Maybe cause I miss talking to coworkers, or seeing my crush. When I'm off work, I just keep contemplating random crap. Hm. Well I could be worse, and that's good enough for now.

Well, keeping busy with work can also keep your mind busy so your brain isn't racing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Due to my work hours being cut, I only work 3/7 days of the week, so the other four I'm just sitting at home with nothing but my thoughts. At this point, I'd rather be at work more than home.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
terrible
(27th December 2020, 10:35 PM)Janelle Wrote: terrible

I hope things get better <3 Frown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00, Janelle
(27th December 2020, 10:59 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I hope things get better <3 Frown

Love you lots, thank u <3
  • Ashley766
Actually I'ma go more in depth about how I'm feeling this fine evening. Whether anyone reads this or not, I still feel the need to write it down. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I believe everything happens for a reason. And I am going to be okay, maybe even happier than I've ever been, who knows. But I know "something" will guide me into the right direction and I'll 100% find my way and who I am.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00, Ashley766, Athena, bls1999, Mia
Ugly, lonely, and bored. A bad combination.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(29th December 2020, 7:52 AM)Mystery Wrote: Ugly, lonely, and bored. A bad combination.

Welcome to the club.

But I hope you start to feel better Smile do something productive today and try enjoying your own company.
  • Mia
Here comes the definition of a first world problem and the least important thing said in this thread:

My iPhone 5S is finally going kaput by restarting every two minutes it is unlocked. It was a good six-year run, and sadly I will be saying goodbye to form functionality and a headphone jack.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Janelle
(29th December 2020, 9:18 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Here comes the definition of a first world problem and the least important thing said in this thread:

My iPhone 5S is finally going kaput by restarting every two minutes it is unlocked. It was a good six-year run, and sadly I will be saying goodbye to form functionality and a headphone jack.

Ah, I feel for you. I'm hanging onto my original iPhone SE as long as possible. Try getting one new from eBay -- they're not hard to come by at a good price compared to the current models.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Uptight 534
This week has been the worst week of the whole entire year.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to DivineZerinus For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(29th December 2020, 9:18 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Here comes the definition of a first world problem and the least important thing said in this thread:

Bigggggg rip. So sad. I miss the headphone jack Frown biggest mistake of the iPhone's.

(30th December 2020, 12:49 AM)DivineZerinus Wrote: This week has been the worst week of the whole entire year.

Good thing the year is about over! Time to start new Smile
  • Uptight 534
(29th December 2020, 11:05 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Ah, I feel for you. I'm hanging onto my original iPhone SE as long as possible. Try getting one new from eBay -- they're not hard to come by at a good price compared to the current models.
I tried to reply to this in the morning on my phone... it could not stay on long enough. I have considered that, but the issue is Apple will most likely pull support for the iPhone 7 and earlier within 1-3 years, depending on the model. If I recall correctly, the 5S lost support within the year, so getting a new phone and having support lost is a waste.

It is looking like I will go for the second generation of the SE. It has most of the features of most older iPhones, except the headphone jack, plus it is economical. The big "negatives" I have read are regarding the camera, but I could care less about photos/videos. Regarding the headphone jack, I said the same thing about companies phasing out CD/DVD players in computers, and I have barely used the one in my laptop. In the end, I will probably get used to it (not like cars have tape decks anymore...).
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(31st December 2020, 2:46 AM)Mystery Wrote: Feeling... intrigued for what's to come in 2021. I hope it goes well for everyone. These first few months might be a bit rough.

We got this! I'm also feeling intrigued for 2021, but I'm excited for this new chapter that's about to start for me.
Hi all Smile

Am doing well, I'll get better with time. But for now, focusing on *me* and my happiness. ^^
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Mia
[Image: giphy.gif]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to An|0n For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(3rd January 2021, 10:50 AM)An|0n Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

lmaaao this a whole mood
  • An|0n
WELL. I've had a fever of 101 all day today. I had to skip work because of it... so I'm going back to the doctor's tomorrow and am going to get tested again. Wish me luck.

BUT, the workout clothes for the gym I ordered came in today, and I'm really excited to wear them when I'm able to go back. Smile
  • Mia
(6th January 2021, 6:53 PM)Janelle Wrote: WELL. I've had a fever of 101 all day today. I had to skip work because of it... so I'm going back to the doctor's tomorrow and am going to get tested again. Wish me luck.

BUT, the workout clothes for the gym I ordered came in today, and I'm really excited to wear them when I'm able to go back. Smile
A fever of 101?? Yikes! I hope things work out for you. A 101 isn't a joke.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(6th January 2021, 7:03 PM)Fam93 Wrote: A fever of 101?? Yikes! I hope things work out for you. A 101 isn't a joke.

Thank you! I've been in bed all day staying hydrated and sleeping.
  • Different