How are you feeling today?
(6th January 2021, 10:28 PM)Mystery Wrote: Get well soon @Janelle

Uhh... I skipped dinner and breakfast, then slept 13 hours. So whatever mood that is

Uhhhh tired????
(7th January 2021, 1:07 AM)Mystery Wrote: Not really

i need to sleep that long tonight.
beautiful homie
grateful.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Zenas For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(7th January 2021, 6:52 AM)Zenas Wrote: beautiful homie

stay beautiful Wink
Hi guys!

I’ve been feeling pretty sick the past week. But, I’m not feeling *too bad* today which is a good sign. Right? Smile

How’re you all?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • MoonFiredk
Not bad, but not great. My computer will be sent to service, and hopefully they will fix my computer, after so many issues. But I doubt they do, because they never find the issue.
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(12th January 2021, 3:08 PM)MoonFiredk Wrote: Not bad, but not great. My computer will be sent to service, and hopefully they will fix my computer, after so many issues. But I doubt they do, because they never find the issue.

I hope they can fix whatever the issue(s) is (are)! Such a bummer.. =/
  • MoonFiredk
I find it kinda sad that the more connections I make here, the sadder it'll be when I quit
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bi3liu For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle, Master Raiden, MoonFiredk
(13th January 2021, 6:26 AM)bi3liu Wrote: I find it kinda sad that the more connections I make here, the sadder it'll be when I quit
When and why do you quit <3 ?
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
(13th January 2021, 6:26 AM)bi3liu Wrote: I find it kinda sad that the more connections I make here, the sadder it'll be when I quit

Very true... I hope you're not going anytime soon! We'll all miss you ='(

(13th January 2021, 7:11 AM)Mystery Wrote: Much better than last week

Me too!!! Today I woke up (... at 3PM Tongue ) in a great mood. Big Grin
Hello all! How’re you feeling today? Smile

I’ve felt pretty good now that I’m out of quarantine. I get to keep myself busy now.
  • Ashley766
S t r e s s e d!!!

I'm hecking stressed because I just started the semester, my mother left for Boston a few days ago (miss her so much), and everything that's been happening on social media hasn't put me in the best mental space. I've been told about this game on steam called "kind words, lofi chill to beats to write to" and that lifted up my spirits a lot. You get encouragement and positivity from strangers online, plus they give you advice, and that has helped me so much not to feel lonely. Smile I'm taking a break from social media just to get rid of the added stress and to do something nice for myself. I definitely recommend that game on steam. It's only $4.99. Thank you for listening to me vent. Just needed to get this off my chest. 😌
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
(19th January 2021, 3:30 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: S t r e s s e d!!!

I'm hecking stressed because I just started the semester, my mother left for Boston a few days ago (miss her so much), and everything that's been happening on social media hasn't put me in the best mental space. I've been told about this game on steam called "kind words, lofi chill to beats to write to" and that lifted up my spirits a lot. You get encouragement and positivity from strangers online, plus they give you advice, and that has helped me so much not to feel lonely. Smile I'm taking a break from social media just to get rid of the added stress and to do something nice for myself. I definitely recommend that game on steam. It's only $4.99. Thank you for listening to me vent. Just needed to get this off my chest. 😌

Mmmm, the start of a new semester is always the worst. Frown I know you've got this though! I believe in you <3
Annnndddd oooh, I might have to check out that game from Steam, I could probably use it!
Taking a break from social media has been something I've wanted to do for a while now, but just haven't gotten around to it because it gives me an escape from reality whenever needed. I'm always here for you to vent, here or Discord. ^^

My family and I just booked a vacation to Florida in May (hopefully COVID things will have slowed down a *littttle* bit) and I couldn't be more excited. A nice little getaway with the people I love most is definitely something I'm looking forward to in the next couple months. I'm staying in Panama City Beach if any of you lovely folk have any ideas on what some fun, family activities we could do Smile
  • Ashley766
(22nd January 2021, 9:05 AM)Mystery Wrote: Annoyed, cause my ISP keeps shitting the bed. (Someone needs to potty train it or something!) It's good now, at least. It was down for like, 4 hours yesterday, and today the wi-fi was out for a little under 4 hours, from midnight to about 4 am.

Other than that, just chilling out at home. It's the weekend, and I don't feel like doing anything.

Pretty late reply, sorry Tongue We had a pretty bad storm tonight that shut down most of the city's power. Oof.

My cat has been puking blood a bit tonight and I'm really hoping she'll be okay.
  • Ashley766
Hi all! How’re you doin today? Smile
Feeling good now that I am out of work, just time to relaxing, catch up on shows while I eat then go to bed Tongue
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle
I'm in a very bad mental space and my stress is off the charts Frown 😭
  • Janelle
So sorry all, I've been without a laptop for about a week now so I'm sorry for the very late response.

Doing any better, @Ashley766 and @"Mystery"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Mia
I guess so. I'm just taking things slow rn 😌
  • Janelle
(7th February 2021, 10:07 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I guess so. I'm just taking things slow rn 😌

As you should if things aren't going well. Every step within the right direction is an accomplishment. So proud of you <3
  • Ashley766