How are you feeling today?
All Gucci my sides, sick of sitting in the van, these long journeys are back breaking... I can only look at my phone for so long otherwise my head ends up between my legs, haha jk. Gunna be a good weekend though I can feel it :p lotta shaggin
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • ExplosionZ, Janelle
i had to close at work last night (even tho i wasnt scheduled to) cuz the new guy was scheduled to close with the closer last night, but the closer didnt show up

he kept doing weird shit (trying to transfer a full container of an ingredient into a container half that size), asked obvious questions, and kept making the same mistakes that I corrected for him all night so RIP
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Lambdadelta, Mia
I’m surviving.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Lambdadelta, Mia
I'm doing ok. Atm, I'm trying to learn how to sketch this upcoming hat for Pr2, in Autodesk. I can't draw, but I can do my best. It's easier to learn it in Adobe Photoshop. Hat #16 coming soon! 💪🏼
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Different For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Lambdadelta
(22nd April 2021, 8:39 AM)Fam93 Wrote: I'm doing ok. Atm, I'm trying to learn how to sketch this upcoming hat for Pr2, in Autodesk. I can't draw, but I can do my best. It's easier to learn it in Adobe Photoshop. Hat #16 coming soon! 💪🏼

Wish you the best Smile
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Lambdadelta
My wrist hurts and I'm tired, but otherwise fine. It's the weekend, thank the stars. Got a nice day planned for tomorrow.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Lambdadelta
Only a week and a half until I'm on vacation! Couldn't be more ready and excited. I'll be going to Florida Smile

And my GPA in school went up this semester which I'm also proud of myself for. Tongue

How're you all ^^
Worked out I'd spent £450 on petrol this month, it's all good tho it's pay day today
[Image: sigimage.php?u=818553&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazooka For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle, Lambdadelta
(29th April 2021, 11:18 PM)Mystery Wrote: Well I had the most miserable work day ever yesterday, so I called in today partly out of spite but mostly because of the circumstances. My right wrist started hurting, and it was very obvious to my coworkers that my wrist was hurting cause I was doing my job entirely with my left wrist. Nobody asked me if it was alright, nobody asked me if I need to ice it, nothing. Nobody said a word to me for 3 hours. I don't like asking them if I can go ice my wrist every time it hurts... like, they could tell it was anyway. That 3 hours was torture. First my wrist was hurting, then the pain traveled all the way up my shoulder, then my whole arm went tingly and numb. So... I don't know. If I didn't have Pogo's music to listen to during that miserable 3 hours, I probably would've had a breakdown or walked out, or something. On the bright side it's the weekend, so I can give my wrist a rest, and I also got my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. I'm not sure if I should go back to the doctor, cause I might have carpal tunnel? I'm not really sure what this is, but I didn't think tendonitis could cause severe pain and numbness of an entire arm. Anyway, hope you all had a better day yesterday than I did. Today went pretty well at least. I called in, and got to Skype with my friend and at least vent to someone about it. I hope you all had a better day yesterday than I had.

I really hope everything starts to feel better =/ It sounds awfully painful.

(30th April 2021, 8:07 AM)bazooka Wrote: Worked out I'd spent £450 on petrol this month, it's all good tho it's pay day today

We LOOOOVE a good pay day Wink
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • bazooka, Lambdadelta, Mia
31k steps today. Vast majority of those were in the first 4 hours of my shift.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Legend For This Useful Post:
(2nd May 2021, 9:42 PM)Legend Wrote: 31k steps today. Vast majority of those were in the first 4 hours of my shift.

Well RIP, I couldn't imagine. oof.

(3rd May 2021, 6:18 AM)Mystery Wrote: Thanks, it felt much better working on it today. Plus, I hear I'm supposed to get a raise soon. Smile

That's so exciting! Good start to a Monday morning Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Mia
Just finished my last paper of my college education (so far...not crazy enough to go for my Master’s quite yet but eventually maybe)! It was completely half-baked in all honesty, but I already was going to pass this class easily without even doing the paper so I figured what the hell...let me at least make it seem like I tried.

In other news...no chance at a 4.0 for this semester. Likely a 3.6 but man those two B’s are gonna be awfully close to an A. And for...18 credits to finish college...in the midst of a pandemic...that’s pretty good I’d think! Actually I noticed something...every class I took online during the pandemic...I did rather well in. It wasn’t a ton better than my in class courses in terms of overall GPA but it was a difference.

Anyways...outside of that...I’ve had both doses of the vaccine and today was the two week threshold so I’m completely vaccinated as of right now! And concerts might be coming back as soon as end of the year..??? I’m pretty stoked...and up in the air...about that! Stoked for music and crowds but also just a little worried of the potential ramifications of say one person slips through the cracks...I dunno the worry might be unnecessary but it’s there.
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
(5th May 2021, 9:44 PM)Resarekt Wrote: Just finished my last paper of my college education (so far...not crazy enough to go for my Master’s quite yet but eventually maybe)! It was completely half-baked in all honesty, but I already was going to pass this class easily without even doing the paper so I figured what the hell...let me at least make it seem like I tried.

In other news...no chance at a 4.0 for this semester. Likely a 3.6 but man those two B’s are gonna be awfully close to an A. And for...18 credits to finish college...in the midst of a pandemic...that’s pretty good I’d think! Actually I noticed something...every class I took online during the pandemic...I did rather well in. It wasn’t a ton better than my in class courses in terms of overall GPA but it was a difference.

Anyways...outside of that...I’ve had both doses of the vaccine and today was the two week threshold so I’m completely vaccinated as of right now! And concerts might be coming back as soon as end of the year..??? I’m pretty stoked...and up in the air...about that! Stoked for music and crowds but also just a little worried of the potential ramifications of say one person slips through the cracks...I dunno the worry might be unnecessary but it’s there.

Congratulations on finishing your Bachelor's! So very exciting and such an accomplishment. I should be finished with mine early next year Tongue

A 3.6 is still super good! Don't get down on yourself for not reaching a 4.0.

I hope the vaccine doesn't do much too you.. symptoms wise. If it does, I hope you feel better soon! But congrats on getting vaccinated ^^. Also, I'm really hoping concerts come back soon, those were my favorite part of the summer =/
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Lambdadelta, Resarekt
Got my second dose today (moderna), arm hurts and I got chills but feeling fantastic otherwise
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Lambdadelta, Mia
I got my second dose of pfizer last week so that means I am fully vaccinated!! Other than that I start online classes on Monday so that's fun
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Lambdadelta, Mia
How is everyone? I miss hearing about ppl's days Frown
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
Tired! Ready for a nap... 💤

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Janelle, Lambdadelta, Mia
Welp, I'm excited because my birthday is in a few days Big Grin, feelin 22 already 😂
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00, bls1999, Janelle, Mia
quote removed

me <3 how are you doing?
quote removed

Don't gotta be mean. I wanna hear how your day is going? Smile