Talk about old platform racing 2 glitches
When the captcha existed; sometimes it would register you clicking the dog when you actually clicked the cat. Sometimes it would even load two images of dogs or two images of cats, which forced you to play russian roulette with the idea of possibly not getting exp for the next hour.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AlphaZ For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Colind, edetarod, gemj, Mia, Stxtics
(11th June 2020, 3:42 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: When the captcha existed; sometimes it would register you clicking the dog when you actually clicked the cat. Sometimes it would even load two images of dogs or two images of cats, which forced you to play russian roulette with the idea of possibly not getting exp for the next hour.

Yes, this glitch was very annoying, all I did was refresh and hope I didn't get another dog or sometime I get a picture of a human/tree -_-
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, AlphaZ
(11th June 2020, 2:30 PM)bls1999 Wrote: This was how I originally beat the Golden Compass. It was tOo HaRd
Same here, lol
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
(11th June 2020, 2:30 PM)bls1999 Wrote: This was how I originally beat the Golden Compass. It was tOo HaRd
Man I’m glad jiggmin gave me the top hat xD that level is a burden
[Image: usCDwJIMTZ_fdTVwK-enHQ.png]

if you quit on zerostar to the left of those yellow blocks it would make them unpushable, thus making people completely stuck at the mercy of your soul.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, Camer the Dragon
When I first got arti, the hint was stuck on my name for 2 months oof 😂
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100
Man, I don't remember any of those fancy server/login glitches, but I revisited The Legend by NERDY and got my ass kicked, that game has sooo many glitches.

I remember even using some of them like the one when you can walk through the gray nets that are in contact on the ground with safe blocks (the ones that let you respawn) and the other that you can swim through the blocks by a certain block/water block combination
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to OldMarx For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley00