Talk about old platform racing 2 glitches
Do you remember old Pr2 glitches? Well talk about them here to get nostalgic about the past!
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ajayci 100 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I remember a pr2 system glitch that when you folded the account 'Qwerty' on folding@home he gained ranked tokens and was like rank 88 before they patch it & along with that account there was an email glitch where anyone could gain access to that account all because of the symbol " ' "

wasn't sure what type of glitch you wanted to talk about but that's just what I remember in the past
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100
Lol I dont remember that! But yeah I meant whatever bug/glitch that people can remember
I don't have a screenshot of it, but I remember that if your done a race, you had a chance to see two instances of your player in the part selector
Lol take your pick, I remember plenty 😂

How about the one where everyone who logged in lost their epic upgrades and @Eternal and I had to restore them all?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, Ashley766, Eternal, gemj, new bat pr2
I remember the really old item glitch that got patched recently 😂 You could always win in newbieland 2 lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, new bat pr2
I think platform racing 2, is he reason I love breaking games, I have a talent of breaking any game I play, even if its the first time I played them
I remember the win instantly glitch, where you go in to a level do stuff with the flash player and win any level, I'm glad that, that is fixed
Here's an old video I had when there was the rank token bug and 0 EXP rank up, someone found a way to get rank tokens for free from the vault of magics and once you hit I believe rank 99 there was no longer an exp requirement to rank up so I took some time to rank myself up to rank 1337 and this is some of what happened. More info can be found in the description

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, Ashley766, bls1999, gemj, TRUC
Glitch levels are my favourite level type
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a7x3 For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, gemj
I remember the glitch when you pm someone your password to give you crown but then you cant get on your account the next day
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • 1amayzingman, a7x3, Ajayci 100, AlphaZ, Ashley00, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Mia, new bat pr2, TRUC
The one where you did "forwards" or "backwards" in the flash right click menu and could go through blocks with it
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100
(10th June 2020, 4:07 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: The one where you did "forwards" or "backwards" in the flash right click menu and could go through blocks with it

Yeah, thats the one
How about the one where it didn't log anyone out of the server and we had like 150 people "online" in 2018 😂

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, Ashley766, new bat pr2
Pr2 is so buggy sometimes, and I love it
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ajayci 100 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
The date change glitch used to be very useful to have infinite time in some levels Embarrassed
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, JEEJAYEM
That glitch whenever you'd swap the email on an account and it'd randomly mistype one letter lmao
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Robo For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, bls1999
I remember back in 2018, if you chat in a race, it would disconnect everyone on the server 😂
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100, bls1999
(11th June 2020, 2:50 AM)TRUC Wrote: The date change glitch used to be very useful to have infinite time in some levels Embarrassed
Omg yeah we did this on hotels all the time

(11th June 2020, 10:36 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: I remember back in 2018, if you chat in a race, it would disconnect everyone on the server 😂
Remember V157 when if you and another person selected a level and one clicked ready but the other waited for the 15s timer to count to 0 and didn't do anything it crashed the entire server lmao
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766
(11th June 2020, 2:50 AM)TRUC Wrote: The date change glitch used to be very useful to have infinite time in some levels Embarrassed

This was how I originally beat the Golden Compass. It was tOo HaRd

(11th June 2020, 11:52 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Remember V157 when if you and another person selected a level and one clicked ready but the other waited for the 15s timer to count to 0 and didn't do anything it crashed the entire server lmao

The reason this happened is because the PHP version on my computer was different than the server. I'm pretty sure this was one of the worst bugs to fix to date (as I couldn't test it on my local machine and had to push new changes to the server every single time).

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ajayci 100