Playstation 5
Lightbulb 
Not sure if anyone was aware but they did a livestream for the playstation 5, just curious how many of you guys knew about it and were watching..

My thoughts were that it's something that I might consider picking up whenever they do decide to release it & I like how it's design.
I looked at one game trailer from the stream and went away

Probably not gonna get it just cuz i really only use my ps4 for streaming services and like 2 games

Plus i heard its gonna be ridiculously expensive so unless it can turn into a robot to give you a bj, i have a hard time imagining it to be worth the rumored price
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to JEEJAYEM For This Useful Post:
  • Residays
As I’m getting older, I’m not as interested in console gaming as I was when the PS4 released, so buying a ps5 would be a waste of money for me. I would rather watch Netflix or do much more educational things than play on consoles now a days...

Yeah.. the gaming industry is evolving while I’m still trying to beat persona5 and other games, I guess I’ll just have to wait and see how this will turn out.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • Zelante
I watched the livestream and overall I thought it was good but not great, I was a little let down as I wanted to see more launch titles as well as more gameplay for a lot of the games shown but we got a lot of trailers and small snippets of gameplay (few exceptions), and a lot of the titles aren't coming out until 2021/2022. The console reveal at the end was a pleasant surprise though

I'll probably be getting a PS5 on release, I'm a computer enthusiast but the hardware is quite impressive (technically better spec'd than my PC as of right now). The SSD is what I'm most interested in, yes there are PCI-e 4.0 NVMe SSD's that rival or surpass the PS5's SSD 5.5GB/s sequential speeds, but the whole optimized I/O design allows it to far surpass what we can get on PC right now allowing for level design to enter territory we haven't seen before (although only really applicable to exclusives) and load times to be essentially non-existent. If PlayStation didn't have exclusives though it'd be a different story, I'd still be highly interested in the hardware but I'd be likely to hold off until later. I won't be getting a Series X for a while for partly that reason, the other reason being while the Series X is more powerful, the SSD and I/O design is slower

At first I didn't know what to think of the look of the console itself but it grew on me just like the controller and I can dig it. The digital edition looks better than the disc drive version, but being a fan of physical media (I'm a collector) I'll definitely be getting the one with the disc drive. I'm guessing the console will sell at $500, with the digital edition selling at $450. There's rumors it could cost more such as $600 or maybe even $650, but I think it's very unlikely to be priced any higher than that (For me either price is worth it, but $500 would be that sweet spot since $600 is quite a premium to pay for a console and would put a lot of people off). Also, I'm still holding out hope it'll be backwards compatible all the way back to the PS1 (but at least we got PS4 compatibility confirmed, for most games that is)
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • Addy
Relevant

[Image: EVDmutAUcAAQaui?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
(12th June 2020, 8:18 AM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: Relevant

[Image: EVDmutAUcAAQaui?format=jpg&name=4096x4096]
wheres the touch screen at?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, Residays
/╲/( ͡ᵔ ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ ͡ᵔ)/\╱\
[Image: fLh1RNF.jpg]

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, Northadox, Residays
Rockstar trolled us hard and im super pissed
(12th June 2020, 10:45 AM)Addy Wrote: [Image: fLh1RNF.jpg]

S T O P
[Image: EVNZSG0XgAEE-RW.jpg]
  • Northadox
[Image: qDVv3yM.jpg]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM, Northadox
Why don’t you guys just go marry your playstation xD
[Image: EVMbTMbXkAA31P3.jpg]
  • Northadox
[Image: nWXhs7M.png]

Sup, female dogs. SUP FEMALE DOGS. It's Chad Warden here. I'm talkin' about that Pee-Ess Quintuple. The Pee-Ess Quintuple. I ain't talking about that Switch. That Switch? Shiieeet...shit. People are talking about how it's all "new" and shit.

But you know what I'm tryna say? I'm tryna say...is that...c'mon now, Switch? C'mon, those little Joy-Cons? Baby, those look like deel-doughs.

Ha...alright, I ain't tryna play my games with no deel-doughs, aight? Maybe if the game is like "WarioWare: Shove It Up Yo Own Ass Game", I don't know if there's any minigames where, y'know, you shove it up yo own ass.

What I'm tryna say is...the PS5 will have no games just like the PS3 and PS4 lol
[Image: aGf8Xvh.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Northadox For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
(12th June 2020, 10:51 AM)a7x3 Wrote: Rockstar trolled us hard and im super pissed

wait what did they do
(13th June 2020, 6:27 AM)gemj Wrote: wait what did they do

Looked like GTA VI was gonna be revealed for a second there but it was just a trailer for GTA V coming to PS5 with improvements, it was the first thing shown which is really weird for a super hyped event lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, gemj, Zelante
(13th June 2020, 1:48 PM)David Wrote: Looked like GTA VI was gonna be revealed for a second there but it was just a trailer for GTA V coming to PS5 with improvements, it was the first thing shown which is really weird for a super hyped event lol

oh bruh. I missed the livestream and everything, but that's such a dog move
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(14th June 2020, 6:07 AM)gemj Wrote: oh bruh. I missed the livestream and everything, but that's such a dog move

Tbf I don't think they were trying to lead anyone to think it was GTA VI, it was literally seconds before you see that it's actually GTA V, it's just you wouldn't expect that to be shown at an event like this, especially not the first thing
so what's the price?
[Image: LLwQFov.png]