[Suggestion] Custom scripted Items
I find games that allow you to script/mod features adds a lot to the game, look at games like Skyrim, Gmod, and minecraft. adding the ability to script custom items in PRF, in my opinion would add so much more to levels being unique, and more creative.

For an example: Let's say you made a map where you have to get this custom scripted "Key," and you had some waffle blocks, with the key you can disable the waffle blocks, and complete the level.
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ajayci 100 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Zelante
I'd love this for PRF. If I recall correctly, doesn't PR3R have something like this?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please donate to help keep JV Revival free for all.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Northadox
(12th June 2020, 5:17 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I'd love this for PRF. If I recall correctly, doesn't PR3R have something like this?
Yes, but you can’t do that much with it.
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
(12th June 2020, 6:05 PM)Ajayci 100 Wrote: Yes, but you can’t do that much with it.

You can do a lot with the PR3R stuff tbh
your example you can do and has been done in a few levels of campaign (although I think it was serverside rather than clientside(?))
á