Please Send This Post To Welcoming Gates
Frown 
I was looking for my Dairy Queen Bonus card to pawn off ever since they boarded the one down my block a few months ago, and suddenly recalled the J-Village after bumping my head looking under the table. I quickly fished my netbook out of the dumpster and,, found this place after tearfully humming the Platform Racing theme into Shazam..

IT is sentimental seeing this place, so carefully replicating the old Village I nearly burst into tears when i saw the Thank function being dilligently used... it seems the internet could learn something from the old days..... when we were gratefull for the posts fed to us from across the world..

If you would want to mail me, you can do so on my personal address on this website https://jiggmin2.com/forums/member.php?a...e&uid=1090 It may take a while for me to get back to you, but i have made an appointment in my Calendar.

...Keep on Rocking in the Free World...

-------------------------------------

Nikolaj
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nikolaj For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Cool-O-Rama!788, gemj, mother2fan1, TRUC
Hey Nikolaj! So cool to see you here. I hope you stick around for a bit.

Also, love the Neil Young reference. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
Hi!!! Thanks for stopping by! Though ^, it'd be great if you stuck around!
Welcome! Like everyone here i hope you stick around here Smile
hej Nikolaj, wb :)
Welcome to JV Smile
Eyo Welcome
á