TFJ Level Collaboration
 I would like to create a very long level called "The Final Journey" with the help of the PR2 community.
This level is intended to be very long, but not very hard, you can place your parts below, and they will be added! Please test your part in full, as well as make sure it is completely visible on 25% for easier copying.
Make sure your parts are not too much harder than the difficulty of the levels such as Apocalypse or The Legend. You can make easier parts if you wish as well.
[Image: Ck9eFVC.png]
If any artists would like to make some pretty scenes, please let me know VIA Discord DMs.
I think it is best that there only be one item in this level, that way it is easier to prevent skips for all parts, or make parts specifically for a certain item, the item(s) will be voted on by the community.
-AspectZero
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon, Emeiry, JEEJAYEM, Robo, TRUC
what is the intention of the level? is there meant to be a theme or should we all work independently?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero
(19th June 2020, 2:47 PM)gemj Wrote: what is the intention of the level? is there meant to be a theme or should we all work independently?
The more diverse this level is, the better. This is meant to be the final journey a racer takes before PR2's end.
-AspectZero
I made this fun little section
[Image: YdFdhBy.png]
[Image: 7yFzNKY.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ~JBG~ For This Useful Post:
  • AspectZero