Order of Songs
Could we possibly put the songs in alphabetical order?
It would make it look a bit nicer...
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lego-man945 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, gemj, John m., Mia, Northadox
Yea this'd be great
(Going further it'd be cool to be able to order them ourselves but that's probably a bit too much work)
á
I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm pretty used to the order of the songs by now. Thoughts?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Alex.L, Ashley766, AspectZero, tadtad
(21st June 2020, 12:45 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm pretty used to the order of the songs by now. Thoughts?

Yeah, I'm pretty used to them.
(21st June 2020, 12:45 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I'm not sure about anyone else, but I'm pretty used to the order of the songs by now. Thoughts?

I feel like this should be ok to leak since it is releasing in 3 hours or so...
Aren't some of the songs names changing since you found the original creators?
Im always scrolling through all the songs, taking long finding the one im looking for so this should make it easyer
Bump?
I'll add to this and say that the users browsed this thread on JV2 should be alphabetized. We had it on AF, so why not here? Both of these ideas make it easier to find things.
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
(28th September 2021, 10:30 PM)Mystery Wrote: I'll add to this and say that the users browsed this thread on JV2 should be alphabetized. We had it on AF, so why not here? Both of these ideas make it easier to find things.

It's done based on time which I think is more useful (although for some reason it says you last viewed the thread in June 2020 which is weird)
á
(29th September 2021, 8:24 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: It's done based on time which I think is more useful (although for some reason it says you last viewed the thread in June 2020 which is weird)

He's using invisible mode

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon