Jiggmin Games with Bls1999
(26th June 2020, 11:39 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Broken chair weapon in cooties 2

Cooties would benefit from more weapons tbh.  I think it just has the rock and pencil?  Also you can grab Cupid if you could that.
(26th June 2020, 11:40 PM)tadtad Wrote: Cooties would benefit from more weapons tbh.  I think it just has the rock and pencil?  Also you can grab Cupid if you could that.

Cooties has quite a few tbh

Rock, Stick, Trash Can (Rubbish Bin), Baseball Bat, The Bone from someone's leg, Pencils, Bowling balls and Cupid

I might've forgotten a couple but idk

EDIT: oh and hand ofc
á
(26th June 2020, 11:43 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Cooties has quite a few tbh

Rock, Stick, Trash Can (Rubbish Bin), Baseball Bat, The Bone from someone's leg, Pencils, Bowling balls and Cupid

I might've forgotten a couple but idk

EDIT: oh and hand ofc

I forgot all of these Cooties weapons, how embarrassing  Frown
No wonder I was so bad at it, I didn't use most of the weapons.
(26th June 2020, 11:44 PM)tadtad Wrote: I forgot all of these Cooties weapons, how embarrassing  Frown
No wonder I was so bad at it, I didn't use most of the weapons.

tbf you were using touchpad I find the final level basically impossible on it too
á
(26th June 2020, 11:46 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: tbf you were using touchpad I find the final level basically impossible on it too

Cooties with a touchpad is not the recommended way to play for sure.  I gotta get a mouse and try again sometime.
(26th June 2020, 11:48 PM)tadtad Wrote: Cooties with a touchpad is not the recommended way to play for sure.  I gotta get a mouse and try again sometime.

When I use the mouse I either spin it round super fast or I dart it from one side to the other
the spin is for clearing and the dart is for high damage
á
(26th June 2020, 11:49 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: When I use the mouse I either spin it round super fast or I dart it from one side to the other
the spin is for clearing and the dart is for high damage

Oh yeah did you ever try again with that leaderboard thing Ice said?
(26th June 2020, 11:51 PM)tadtad Wrote: Oh yeah did you ever try again with that leaderboard thing Ice said?

Oh! I did not actually, I'll try that probably after I go bed + get up again
á
(26th June 2020, 11:52 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Oh! I did not actually, I'll try that probably after I go bed + get up again

Gotta get that Cooties high score  Cool
I should too, I need that more my resume.
(26th June 2020, 11:53 PM)tadtad Wrote: Gotta get that Cooties high score  Cool
I should too, I need that more my resume.

Ye I've gotten 96k on prob at least 3 occasions by now
á
(26th June 2020, 11:54 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Ye I've gotten 96k on prob at least 3 occasions by now

I don't remember at all what I got but I'm pretty sure it's not anywhere close to that lol
(26th June 2020, 11:55 PM)tadtad Wrote: I don't remember at all what I got but I'm pretty sure it's not anywhere close to that lol

I think you need like 92k for top 10 now
á
(26th June 2020, 11:57 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I think you need like 92k for top 10 now

I did much better on musical evenizer, that game is much more my speed.
Also with multiple songs it's easier to get on the board.
(26th June 2020, 11:58 PM)tadtad Wrote: I did much better on musical evenizer, that game is much more my speed.
Also with multiple songs it's easier to get on the board.

Yeah musical eveniser is cool
also yeah setting up before the songs start is key to a highscore
á
(27th June 2020, 12:00 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Yeah musical eveniser is cool
also yeah setting up before the songs start is key to a highscore

Yeah for sure, that threw me off a lot on a couple of them, going from a very quiet song to like Crying Soul or something.
(27th June 2020, 12:01 AM)tadtad Wrote: Yeah for sure, that threw me off a lot on a couple of them, going from a very quiet song to like Crying Soul or something.

yeah, on hello especially cos that song is like 30 seconds, the starting bit is a load of the song
á
(27th June 2020, 12:04 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: yeah, on hello especially cos that song is like 30 seconds, the starting bit is a load of the song

I actually might get into that game quite a bit and go for leaderboard on a bunch of songs, that might be my favorite non racing Jiggmin game.
(27th June 2020, 12:04 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: yeah, on hello especially cos that song is like 30 seconds, the starting bit is a load of the song

That song is hard on musical evenizer. Like I cant get past 200 if I try 😂
Also I love that you do these videos tad!!
(27th June 2020, 12:07 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: Also I love that you do these videos tad!!

Thank you I love doing these!
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766