Jiggmin Games with Bls1999
(27th June 2020, 12:06 AM)Ashley766 Wrote: That song is hard on musical evenizer. Like I cant get past 200 if I try 😂

That one's like the shortest song in the game if I remember right, that really makes it tough.
I got #1 on switchblade as a meme took 1 try lmao (well after learning the setup)

I also took back hello #1 cos your vid and me being all top 5 made me want the #1 again lol
á
(27th June 2020, 12:12 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I got #1 on switchblade as a meme took 1 try lmao (well after learning the setup)

I also took back hello #1 cos your vid and me being all top 5 made me want the #1 again lol

Lol someday I will defeat you in Musical Evenizer
I don’t remember cooties being so hard getting to the end
ikr, the difficulty spikes quite hard near the end
á
(28th June 2020, 1:16 AM)Rob Wrote: all those games are kinda whack and why do we care if you played with bls?

Bls knows the games quite well most likely, since he was the one who revived them and so playtested em
so it's good to have someone on who knows the games well
á
(28th June 2020, 2:33 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Bls knows the games quite well most likely, since he was the one who revived them and so playtested em
so it's good to have someone on who knows the games well

Better than I'd like. I got really good at Cooties and Kongregate Racing.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Camer the Dragon