Jiggmin Games with Bls1999
Me and Bls played a bunch of Jiggmin's non Platform Racing games: Cooties, Rolley-Ball, Uber Pool, Musical Evenizer, and Effing Meteors.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley00, Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj, IceThatsCool
Eyy Very cool
also thanks Ice for the tip on how to upload the cooties scores that was annoying me so much ngl
á
fyr4 gameplay when
i failed the mario twitter challenge
I forgot how much fun this was! Let's do it again soon. Smile

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
I love this series yooo
Yea this'd be cool to do again especially when volly bounce is out
á
(26th June 2020, 11:10 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Yea this'd be cool to do again especially when volly bounce is out
Oh for sure!  Volly bounce deserves its own episode, I can't wait to play it.
(26th June 2020, 11:11 PM)tadtad Wrote: Oh for sure!  Volly bounce deserves its own episode, I can't wait to play it.

yeah, even episodes on each of the games could happen to more show them more indepth, or see how good of a score you can get in a few play sessions
á
(26th June 2020, 11:13 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: yeah, even episodes on each of the games could happen to more show them more indepth, or see how good of a score you can get in a few play sessions

The ones we played were the ones I remembered playing back in the day, the rest of the site I actually have no idea how much content they'd give lol
(26th June 2020, 11:17 PM)tadtad Wrote: The ones we played were the ones I remembered playing back in the day, the rest of the site I actually have no idea how much content they'd give lol

tbf a lot are arcade games, never played it but neverending light has a story to it
á
(26th June 2020, 11:23 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: tbf a lot are arcade games, never played it but neverending light has a story to it

Woah Jiggmin game with a proper story?  Maybe we'll do that next, I've gotta see that.

Although I mean Cooties kinda has a story.
(26th June 2020, 11:24 PM)tadtad Wrote: Woah Jiggmin game with a proper story?  Maybe we'll do that next, I've gotta see that.

Although I mean Cooties kinda has a story.

Cooties is an auto-biography of Jiggmin
á
(26th June 2020, 11:28 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Cooties is an auto-biography of Jiggmin

There's no way it isn't.  
Forget Platform Racing Forever I just want Cooties Part ll  Cool
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(26th June 2020, 11:30 PM)tadtad Wrote: There's no way it isn't.  
Forget Platform Racing Forever I just want Cooties Part ll  Cool

legit tho if he made that there'd be a lotta backlash cos of what ya do in the game
á
(26th June 2020, 11:31 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: legit tho if he made that there'd be a lotta backlash cos of what ya do in the game

No Cooties Part ll is Jiggmin's redemption arc where lbv 4 sorry I typed that because my chair broke again Where Jiggmin has to apologize for his crimes suffer the consequences wow that chair break hurt
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon
(26th June 2020, 11:34 PM)tadtad Wrote: No Cooties Part ll is Jiggmin's redemption arc where lbv 4 sorry I typed that because my chair broke again Where Jiggmin has to apologize for his crimes suffer the consequences wow that chair break hurt

ooo interesting
also ow that sounds bad, do you have a backup chair?
á
(26th June 2020, 11:35 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: ooo interesting
also ow that sounds bad, do you have a backup chair?

No this one replaced my old chair where the back broke off.  The screw just isn't in all the way I should get a screwdriver to fix it but I'm lazy.
(26th June 2020, 11:36 PM)tadtad Wrote: No this one replaced my old chair where the back broke off.  The screw just isn't in all the way I should get a screwdriver to fix it but I'm lazy.

ah ok
use ur nails to screw it in lol
á
(26th June 2020, 11:36 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: ah ok
use ur nails to screw it in lol

I wonder if Jiggmin ever broke his chair while working on Cooties.
(26th June 2020, 11:38 PM)tadtad Wrote: I wonder if Jiggmin ever broke his chair while working on Cooties.

Broken chair weapon in cooties 2
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • gemj