[PR2 Bug] Unresponsive Main Menu
If you disconnect with the Options menu open, then close it, the Main Menu appears to be unresponsive.

What actually seems to be happening is that the menu is still there, but not visible (my mouse cursor changes when I move it over where the text boxes were).

If you wait 30 seconds, the menu will re-appear like this:

[Image: hsxan87.png]

As you can see, there are a whole bunch of instances displaying over each other, and clicking the Close button doesn't seem to do anything.

Wait another 33 seconds and it will disappear. Then the cycle will repeat and the menu will re-appear 30 seconds later.

How you disconnect doesn't seem to matter. Manually logging out or disconnecting from the internet can both be done to produce this issue.
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Master Raiden For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ AlphaZ, Ashley766, AspectZero, Camer the Dragon
Interesting. Does refreshing the page fix it?

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ Ashley766, AspectZero
(11th July 2020, 11:10 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Interesting. Does refreshing the page fix it?
Yes.
-AspectZero
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AspectZero For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ AlphaZ, Ashley766, Master Raiden
Yeah this is a pretty annoying bug. I happen to get this quite frequently when i'm objective macroing. Sometimes when I wake up my pr2 clients are blacked out and unresponsive. I thought I noticed this specific bug occurring when you click the quit/return to lobby buttons, but I could be wrong.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=554707&c1=FFFFFF&c2=6CC99...&c5=7F40FF]
(14th July 2020, 10:47 PM)AlphaZ Wrote: Yeah this is a pretty annoying bug. I happen to get this quite frequently when i'm objective macroing. Sometimes when I wake up my pr2 clients are blacked out and unresponsive. I thought I noticed this specific bug occurring when you click the quit/return to lobby buttons, but I could be wrong.
could possibly be your internet conntection?
(14th July 2020, 11:11 PM)Addy Wrote: could possibly be your internet conntection?

Nope, definitely isn't. I have a 200 mb/s connection.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=554707&c1=FFFFFF&c2=6CC99...&c5=7F40FF]
I had this exact problem a year ago
never found how to fix it

https://jiggmin2.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1921

(DM me on discord if you want the vids cos I removed them from YT)

I had to switch to using pr2hub instead of JV2
á
This will be fixed in the next client release! 🎉

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  â€¢ AlphaZ, Ashley766, AspectZero, Master Raiden