Important canadian debate
(30th June 2020, 9:49 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: You do know I did say it wasn't east coast lol
I said it was north coast
The east referring to the position in the country "east, and north coast"

I said "Please point to where Ontario intersects the Atlantic Ocean." with the intention to learn if you thought Ontario was on the east coast. When you said Hudson Bay, that was when I said you proved my point, since I thought you were saying Ontario is on the east coast since it intersects the Hudson Bay. Confused

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
i think we're just confusing ourselves at this point
(30th June 2020, 9:55 PM)lalafox Wrote: i think we're just confusing ourselves at this point

oh, for sure

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Instead of “intersect,” I think “straddle” is a better word for this argument.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
I like how this has become the 3rd most popular blog post ever on this site lol
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.