Move is complete!!!
Exclamation 
Hey all, sorry I haven't been active here for the past couple of weeks, the whirlwind of moving really took up all my time. But I'm glad to say I've finally landed in Portland!

We originally had planned to move around end of April but we know how 2020 is going so...

Anywho, I'm happy to see Racer Review has been so well received, and I hope to post again soon! Smile
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lunanova For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ajayci 100, Ashley766, gemj, Janelle, new bat pr2, Zinx10
Awesome!
[Image: dDh1Lkq.png]
(28th June 2020, 9:12 PM)Lunanova Wrote: Hey all, sorry I haven't been active here for the past couple of weeks, the whirlwind of moving really took up all my time. But I'm glad to say I've finally landed in Portland!

We originally had planned to move around end of April but we know how 2020 is going so...

Anywho, I'm happy to see Racer Review has been so well received, and I hope to post again soon!  Smile
Nice  Cool
Welcome back, I was wondering where you went! Excited for the next Racer Review Smile
Ready to read the latest dirt on pr2 fashion Wink
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to John m. For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
Congrats on the move! Looking forward to the next Racer Review. Cool

By the way, if you're feeling like spending some money in celebration of the move, you definitely have to try Q Restaurant & Bar. Mom and I went when we visited a few years ago. It was great!!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Lunanova